Hey, Morticia05GT.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder how long it will stay up.

*edit* Why the hell is anyone's FB still open? Is she seriously that stupid? SMDH
    Attached Files
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
      Wonder how long it will stay up.

*edit* Why the hell is anyone's FB still open? Is she seriously that stupid? SMDH
      Hey Leah, just FYI whiting out your last name doesn't do you any good if somebody clicks on the previous link to her profile.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
        Wonder how long it will stay up.

Almost makes me want to join FaceSpace just to click the Like button!

Comment

• Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
          Hey Leah, just FYI whiting out your last name doesn't do you any good if somebody clicks on the previous link to her profile.
          Meh, it'll be deleted anyways. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
            Meh, it'll be deleted anyways. lol
            True,

I have no clue on the back story with this chick but, out of curiosity I scrolled down her profile. There was a post where she was instgraming her food for the evening.. It was grilled Salmon and some other veggies. I think if I couldn't afford my car note I'd probably be eating ramen with the lights and A/C off.

Comment

• I guess she wants the car to be clean when it gets repo'ed? What a dumb bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
                True,

I have no clue on the back story with this chick but, out of curiosity I scrolled down her profile. There was a post where she was instgraming her food for the evening.. It was grilled Salmon and some other veggies. I think if I couldn't afford my car note I'd probably be eating ramen with the lights and A/C off.
                Ding, ding, ding. Another tell-tale sign she's a scammer.
                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• It really trips me out how people piss their money down the drain and wonder why people look at them crooked when they ask for help

Comment

• I like that she gave 5 stars to Pudgy's Tacos! Lmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      I like that she gave 5 stars to Pudgy's Tacos! Lmfao
                      She's a pudgy taco.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                        She's a pudgy taco.
                        Points!

Comment

• God damn. I don't have her added as a friend on facebook, but looking at the posts she's got out there she loves mustangs so much she has their dicks in her mouth.

The donkey show was better.....

Comment

• what a piece of shit. The only things I've seen that ever associated with that site was people who lost a loved one suddenly or to help with a life threatening surgery and she puts something to get people to pay her bills..

Comment

• And, amazingly enough, she somehow found the money to go to Mustang Fest down at the coast.

Comment

Working...
                              X