Anybody have a House for Rent ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
    how much you looking to get of rent. im lease is up then and im looking for a rent house as well.
    I get $1200 for the house. It also has a fully integrated home security/ video system plus nice total home sound system all computer controlled. Current tenant installed it. Its his own business. He had planed on buying the house but now needs more room for his growing business and young family, so he is leaving the system.
    Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
    90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

there is a house 3 houses down from us that is for rent, my friend just moved out and she paid like 800 a month, i believe its a 3 bed 2 baths

its in the Duncanville area

Originally posted by DOHCTR
      You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCoupeRedVert View Post
        I will have a 1500 sq ft 3 bedroom 2 bath house available in September. Its in Carrollton near Marsh and Trinity Mills.
        PM sent
        Last edited by mk5.0; 07-07-2011, 04:29 PM.
        07 GT500
        05 SRT10
        88 turbocoupe T-bird
        93 Cobra
        86 coupe
        Ducati 848

Comment

Up !
          07 GT500
          05 SRT10
          88 turbocoupe T-bird
          93 Cobra
          86 coupe
          Ducati 848

Comment

Allen is where you want to be. All kinds of good shot with nearly no riff raff

Comment

I've got a duplex in Lewisville that's going to open up soon. 3 bedroom / 2 bath 1500 sq ft. Potential hangup would be no garage, it's got an oversized 2 car carport. You didn't say Lewisville, but for anyone else interested. I've been leasing it for $1095, but might cut a little break for a DFWM member. If anyone is interested I have pics I can send.
              DamonH

Comment

Are you coming back to the unit?
                Last edited by DieselSmoke; 07-07-2011, 05:48 PM.
                You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                  Shhh!

And BTW I'll rent my upstairs area (1500 sqft 3bd/1bath/gameroom) for $600/month all bills paid for a few months

Garage es occupado though, but driveway is secured with powered gate etc.

Comment

Originally posted by DamonH View Post
                    I've got a duplex in Lewisville that's going to open up soon. 3 bedroom / 2 bath 1500 sq ft. Potential hangup would be no garage, it's got an oversized 2 car carport. You didn't say Lewisville, but for anyone else interested. I've been leasing it for $1095, but might cut a little break for a DFWM member. If anyone is interested I have pics I can send.
                    what part of lewisville? and how good of a discount and cound you PM me pics thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                      Are you coming back to the unit?
                      Not sure yet man, when I moved down here I transfered over to the reserve
                      F-16 unit.
                      07 GT500
                      05 SRT10
                      88 turbocoupe T-bird
                      93 Cobra
                      86 coupe
                      Ducati 848

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                        Yeah Im looking up there too. But traffic is murder going up 75...
                        07 GT500
                        05 SRT10
                        88 turbocoupe T-bird
                        93 Cobra
                        86 coupe
                        Ducati 848

Comment

Working...
                        X