Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Southwest pilot..."gays and grannys and grandes" LMAO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got kicked off of an american airlines flight when i was 19 for making a comment to my buddy who was with me about all the gay stewardesses. This was like 3 mins after we boarded and we were still at the gate. chick in front of me didn't like it and stared mouthing off to me. when i told her to go fuck herself she complained to one of the gays. he told the captain he wasn't comfortable with me on the flight since i was in his section. it was the last flight out of phoenix, so i had to spend the night in the airport.....fucking sucked LOL. My buddy was cool about it and hopped off of the plane with me. just spent the night in the smoking room there and got out on standby on the first flight in the AM. Looking back on it it was pretty funny and fun.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
      Was he raiding or just chatting in vent with you guys? If he was raiding that must of been a beast ass fucking aircard! Speaking of vent... everyone is switching to mumble... fucking lame!
      We were getting ready to raid, he told us he might not be able to raid long, and we were shooting the shit about stuff until everyone arrived and got ready to pull, then suddenly said something like "oh shit..(odd noises)... I gotta go". When he told me what happened I cracked up.

I think he parked at some spot that had wi-fi, not sure though. I know he had to go AFK one time for a call, funny thing was we could hear some of it through vent.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
        Hot Filipino flight attendants ftw.
        I've flown Cebu Pacific and Philippine Airlines. They both have nothing but hotties.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I fail to see the problem. I want my aircraft pilots being testosterone laden jet jockeys that are competent and fucking the staff instead of being worried about all the fags.

How long until it is ok for men to be men again?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Appropriate name, considering their passenger base, apparently! lmao
            I hope this isn't an early indicator that you're losing your edge.
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

It wasn't me

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                I hope this isn't an early indicator that you're losing your edge.

Probably.

Comment

World of warcraft? Jesus fuckin christ

A_______B________I________D_______E

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    How long until it is ok for men to be men again?
                    Amen

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                      One of the guys in our group was a cop... and it was all broadcasted for a few minutes.
                      You'd be amazed at what gets said on PD radios when some dumbass sits on the mic.

In the early 80's an officer I worked with was doing a dispatcher. One night he went into the dispatch office to see his GF. One thing led to another and she decided to give him oral pleasure. She couoldn't leave the office in case the phone rang or there was radio traffic, so he sat down on the desk part of the radio console and she went to work. He wasn't aware that he sat on the transmit button and the primary PD frequency was selected. The whole thing was broadcast.

In Florida the pilot and observer were airborne in the helicopter. Their headset mics are controlled by two foot-pedals - one pedal turns on the intercom mic so people in the heli can talk among themselves. The other keys the radio. The observer keyed the radio mic instead of the intercom and went on to describe (in excruciating detail) to the pilot the affair he was having with the watch commander's young wife. The watch commander and everyone else on the frequency heard it all. They routed the heli to an landing spot outside the city and somebody gave the idiot observer a ride to a motel a 40-50 miles away. Apparently he mailed in his resignation.

Comment

LOL!! love it!

Comment

Working...
                        X