Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Southwest pilot..."gays and grannys and grandes" LMAO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southwest pilot..."gays and grannys and grandes" LMAO!

WW Language....

A Southwest Airlines pilot has been suspended after broadcasting a slur-filled rant about flight attendants over an air-traffic control frequency that stopped controllers from contacting other aircraft.

The profanity-laced rant meant controllers were unable to contact other aircraft for several minutes potentially putting lives at risk.

The Southwest Airlines pilot launched into a swear laced tirade about gay, overweight and older flight attendants on a flight passing over Houston, Texas.

The pilot complained that most flight attendants weren't acceptable dating prospects for him.

'It was a continuous stream of gays, grannies and grandes,' the pilot said.

The recording was obtained by the Houston Chronicle from the Federal Aviation Authority.

The pilot, who has not been named, had accidentally turned on his microphone while talking to his co-pilot.

He was unaware his conversation was being recorded and had no idea he was clogging up a frequency that prevented controllers in Houston from talking to dozens of other jets.

A_______B________I________D_______E

damn. I wonder how much shit he's catching over that.

Comment

Hey flyboy... yer drivin' a southwest bird.... WTF do you expect?

Comment

I LoL'ED HARD!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

what's the big deal ? I'd be pissed too if I was a single pilot and there was no decent tail to tap...lol
          Vortex rear stand $75
          8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
          My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
          but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
          11 4 door
          13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

I would have loved to have been a pilot in the 60s. I can't even remember the last time I saw a quasi-decent looking flight attendant. When I do, she is usually getting off the flight I'm about be on, while they're loading up bails of hay for the new crew..

Comment

When I used to catch the late flight from MSP to DFW, the cabin crew that usually worked that flight were pretty decent (and yes, all female). Several of then were single and ready to mingle too.
              Now the earlier flights...they needed to be in kennels.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                When I used to catch the late flight from MSP to DFW, the cabin crew that usually worked that flight were pretty decent (and yes, all female). Several of then were single and ready to mingle too.
                Now the earlier flights...they needed to be in kennels.
                Just not with you

Just kidding

Comment

Diversity training, then reinstated lol....................

Southwest Airlines suspended a pilot whose disparaging comments about gays and older flight attendants were transmitted over an air-traffic control frequency.

The pilot was talking with another crew member and apparently didn't realize that his microphone was on.

Southwest said Wednesday that the pilot was reinstated after going through diversity training. The incident happened in March and was reported this week by KPRC-TV in Houston.

On a tape of the two-and-a-half minute rant, the pilot can be heard talking about wanting to socialize with co-workers but complaining that many were gay or too old or too heavy. Sometimes using profanity and slurs, he called them "a continuous stream of gays and grannies and grandes." An air-traffic controller in Houston told pilots in the area to check if their microphone was stuck open.

"The actions of this pilot are, without question, inconsistent with the professional behavior and overall respect that we require from our employees," said Southwest spokeswoman Brandy King. She said the pilot was reprimanded and suspended without pay, although she wouldn't say for how long. She said he apologized to air-traffic controllers and their bosses.

King declined to identify the pilot. She said he has worked for Southwest for more than a dozen years and has an otherwise good record.

Watch Southwest Airline's video response to the story at http://www.swamedia.com/releases/a71...6-41004e021c55 .

The Federal Aviation Administration said it alerted Southwest after determining that the pilot on the tape was likely from Southwest.

FAA spokesman Lynn Lunsford said the incident occurred at a time in the flight when personal conversions are allowed in the cockpit but that the FAA "expects a higher level of professionalism from flight crews

Read more on myFOXdfw.com: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/062...#ixzz1Q36CImny

A_______B________I________D_______E

Comment

Haha, holy shit.

Comment

"Grandes"

Lol! I guess fat Mexican chicks?

Reminds me when I pocket dialed my boss at the bar one night and left him a voicemail. We had a good laugh the next day.

Comment

I hate a hundred percent of their asses.
                        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

'she was probably doable'.

LMAO!
                          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Lol!!
                            - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
                            1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

That happened to me once during a high power engine run not long ago. We were talking about this quit little blond Crew Chief we wanted to fuck. Then we heard the tower say "The one talking about Amanda needs to maintain radio discipline" We all shit a brick
                              You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Working...
                              X