No announcement yet.

Westboro cult to protest at Ryan Dunn's funeral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jackass v. Westboro? I hope they both lose. Tough to decide which group is more annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by TENGRAM View Post
      Jackass v. Westboro? I hope they both lose. Tough to decide which group is more annoying.
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I've never heard of this group before so I can't really comment much. According to you guys though they need to be dealt with apparently and they all deserve theirs.

Would it be funny to go to their church and protest during a beloved members funeral?

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post

Would it be funny to go to their church and protest during a beloved members funeral?
          I would be in to drive my ass over to Kansas to do just this... Im suprised they don't have ppl vandalizing their building all the time. If I lived there, I'd be setting that place on fire weekly.

Comment

Originally posted by danielhv View Post
            I would be in to drive my ass over to Kansas to do just this... Im suprised they don't have ppl vandalizing their building all the time. If I lived there, I'd be setting that place on fire weekly.
            Much truth has been spoken here.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
              I've never heard of this group before so I can't really comment much. According to you guys though they need to be dealt with apparently and they all deserve theirs.

I don't really want to pick on you so often, but how can you have never heard of these assholes? If you cared at all about our military servicemembers you'd have heard about them.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                I don't really want to pick on you so often, but how can you have never heard of these assholes? If you cared at all about our military servicemembers you'd have heard about them.
                For the soldier in Plano the other week I invited people from my office to join in. Out of like 7 people, 1 person heard of them and knew about them. I was floored on that as well.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                  For the soldier in Plano the other week I invited people from my office to join in. Out of like 7 people, 1 person heard of them and knew about them. I was floored on that as well.
                  I would assume the other six voted for Obama....

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                    I thought they just hated soldiers and queers?
                    Ever notice all the homo-eroticism in everything about Jackass? Gay/lesbian is Westboro's obsession (On a side note, I've got a $20 that says Fred Phelps has a deep, dark secret... He's a closet fag!)

Westboro's big deal with the troops requires significant amount of pretzel logic: They think the United States et al accepts the gay/lesbian lifestyle. Since the troops fight to protect all that is America, therefore the troops are fighting in support of gay/lesbain lifestyle. Pretty simple concept if you can think around corners through a magnifying glass and a series of mirrors!

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                      I would assume the other six voted for Obama....
                      That probably would not be a bad assumption. I may casually check on that. Try to avoid that crap normally though.

However, once informed nobody supports WBC. I think only WBC supports WBC.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                        I thought they just hated soldiers and queers?
                        I think they've been on Westboro's radar ever since the guy jammed the hot wheel up his ass.
                        Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                        Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Working...
                        X