Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westboro cult to protest at Ryan Dunn's funeral

These people just don't give up.

The extremist Westboro Baptist Church, also known as WBC, in Topeka, Kansas, released a flyer on Tuesday stating that its members will protest any memorial service held for daredevil, actor and reality TV star Ryan Dunn.
    2012 GT500

I wonder how long it will be before a loosely organized group takes them out? Somewhere, someone is really getting tired of this shit.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Damn, this one might be the one where one of those weirdos gets what they have been looking for....a lawsuit for an ass beating.
      .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
        Damn, this one might be the one where one of those weirdos gets what they have been looking for....a lawsuit for an ass beating.
        I figure one of the jackass guys will lose their cool and take one out. Lol
        2012 GT500

Comment

With the way Bams entourage rolls, and doesnt give a fuck, this may be WB's last protest.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
            With the way Bams entourage rolls, and doesnt give a fuck, this may be WB's last protest.
            No doubt about that. I just hope they get it on video.

Comment

I thought they just hated soldiers and queers?
              G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                I thought they just hated soldiers and queers?
                They hate the WHOLE. WORLD.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

i was just thinking the same thing. this could be a good thing.... going to grab the popcorn now.
                  Last edited by Blackout; 06-23-2011, 08:04 AM.

Comment

These guys tied a roman candle to their nutsack and launched out of their assholes, they purposely hit each other in the nuts with a large assortment of things, they electricute their junk on purpose and these Westboro assholes think it's a good idea to protest this funeral?
                    Originally posted by Nash B.
                    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                      These guys tied a roman candle to their nutsack and launched out of their assholes, they purposely hit each other in the nuts with a large assortment of things, they electricute their junk on purpose and the Westboro assholes think it's a good idea to protest this funeral?
                      Somebody should email them a link with some of the shit they've done and a warning.
                      G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                        No doubt about that. I just hope they get it on video.

Jackass 4 gtg, everyone?

Wow, of all the people you probably wouldn't want to screw with, those clowns would probably top the list. They beat the snot out of each other for FUN, what do you think is going to happen if you actually make them mad?! Please let this go down. I would pay admission.

Comment

This! How awesome would it be!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Jackass 4 gtg, everyone?

Wow, of all the people you probably wouldn't want to screw with, those clowns would probably top the list. They beat the snot out of each other for FUN, what do you think is going to happen if you actually make them mad?! Please let this go down. I would pay admission.
                            Nevermind that a significant percentage of their fan base resembles the sort of upstanding gentlemen that thought it prudent to shut down Central Expressway with motorcycles.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Not that I am trying to find humor in death, but I think if there is any group that will react it is this one. Bam, Stevo, and all them I am sure they will do something.

Why are they protesting at his funeral anyways? I thought they were strictly towards soldiers or servicemen?
                              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Working...
                              X