Need a receiver hitch cargo carrier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a receiver hitch cargo carrier

Any one have a cargo carrier that goes into a receiver hitch? I'm taking a road trip to Virginia Beach in a couple of weeks and need the extra space.

Like this:

I've seen them at Academy, like $60.

Comment

I have one you are welcome to borrow. It is just sitting in my garage right now, and I don't plan on using it anytime soon. Let me know if you want to meet up, I am in Arlington near I-20/Bowen.

Comment

Are you looking to borrow or buy?

Harbor Freight and Northern Tool carry them. I think Pep Boys has them also.

Comment

I'm willing to buy, but not opposed to borrowing. I really wanted input on a good strict one. I found one on sale at Northern Tool, but when I got there it was flimsy and cheap.

What kind do u have Billy Bob?

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
            I'm willing to buy, but not opposed to borrowing. I really wanted input on a good strict one. I found one on sale at Northern Tool, but when I got there it was flimsy and cheap.

What kind do u have Billy Bob?
            Matt, you can get them at harbor freight, pretty cheap.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

There is a Harbor Freight in the parking lot at West Division. I hate having one so close.

I'll check it out tomorrow.

Comment

We have one if you want to borrow it.
                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

mine is a draw-tite brand I believe. It is pretty heavy duty, not like the cheap flimsy ones at northern tool. If you want, let me know and I can meet up with you somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                    Same I was going to say. I have a net that goes over it too.

Comment

I have a good one I paid $130 for a few years ago. it sits in the garage, used to put it on my wifes 05 explorer and it holds like 400 lbs. you're welcome to borrow it, I also have the class 2 adapter for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                        Originally posted by billybob81 View Post
                        mine is a draw-tite brand I believe. It is pretty heavy duty, not like the cheap flimsy ones at northern tool. If you want, let me know and I can meet up with you somewhere.
                        Originally posted by Chili View Post
                        Same I was going to say. I have a net that goes over it too.
                        Originally posted by Saleen781 View Post
                        I have a good one I paid $130 for a few years ago. it sits in the garage, used to put it on my wifes 05 explorer and it holds like 400 lbs. you're welcome to borrow it, I also have the class 2 adapter for it.
                        Thanks guys, let me take a look around this weekend and if I don't find something that is quality within a reasonable price, I'll let you know. Of the offers, BillyBob is the closest to S. Arlington.

Comment

Thanks guys, let me take a look around this weekend and if I don't find something that is quality within a reasonable price, I'll let you know. Of the offers, BillyBob is the closest to S. Arlington.
                          Just let me know. I am off for the summer, so I can meet up with you anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by billybob81 View Post
                            Just let me know. I am off for the summer, so I can meet up with you anytime.
                            Thanks for the offers guys, but I went into Harbor Frieght since they had this one on sale from $129.99 to $99.99:

When I went to check out, the manager gave me an extra $20 off, so I got it for $79.99.

Can't beat that with a stick....

Comment

Thanks for the offers guys, but I went into Harbor Frieght since they had this one on sale from $129.99 to $99.99:

When I went to check out, the manager gave me an extra $20 off, so I got it for $79.99.

Can't beat that with a stick....
                              Nice, not bad - Harbor Freight - arming the Red Army since 1968.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                              X