Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grapevine Ford is now.......

Grapevine Ford Lincoln!!!!!!!

We just purchased our Lincoln franchise and we should be up and running in a couple weeks. Stay tuned for details!!!!!
    BEWARE OF PEREZ TRANSPORT LLC
    BEWARE OF EXOTIC TRANSPORT
    Fernando Perez
    Alijandra Perez
    Mesquite, Texas
    214-680-1415

Congrats...

Comment

Yesss!!! Free Lincoln Navigator for everyone who asks!!

Can I has?

Comment

Hope you expand the grounds, the lot's small enough as it is when it is fairly busy!

Comment

Lincoln is giving Acura a run for its money in the front grille department.

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
            Lincoln is giving Acura a run for its money in the front grille department.
            Yeah I can't say I'm impressed with any product from either brand. The MK-T is just god awful to look at. The MK-S isn't ugly, but it is bland. The MK-Z and MK-X are the nicest vehicles Lincoln has but they are the closest thing to re-badges of other Ford products.

So Skip, do you guys have to bow to Ford's demands for new facilities?

Comment

We will have new buildings for Ford and Lincoln within a year or so. We had the plans all complete for Ford, and then the Lincoln opportunity came up and it was back to the drawing board.
              BEWARE OF PEREZ TRANSPORT LLC
              BEWARE OF EXOTIC TRANSPORT
              Fernando Perez
              Alijandra Perez
              Mesquite, Texas
              214-680-1415

Comment

Originally posted by saleen449 View Post
                We will have new buildings for Ford and Lincoln within a year or so. We had the plans all complete for Ford, and then the Lincoln opportunity came up and it was back to the drawing board.
                I'm glad it's working out for you guys. I just hope the Lincoln product line improves.

Comment

Working...
                X