turducken?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turducken?

Didn't want to de-rail the fried turkey thread, but who else is doing a turducken this year? Got my shit ready to start the de-boning and marinading late tonight, start the assembly in the morning, and smoking tomorrow night. Not going to do the multiple stuffings this year though, just cornbread stuffing on the side.

Anyone else like doing them this way?

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

not a fan of them at all.

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

I had turducken last year at Thanksgiving. While it was good, not something Id write home about.

Comment

I like doing them this way basically for the boneless aspect.

Stevo
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

i feel gay even saying that word.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

never had one, but have always wanted to order one from the place in lousiana

Comment

I tried it a couple of times. They were god awful. Maybe I just need to try one from someone who knows what they are doing.

Comment

I bought one a couple of years ago for Christmas. Went outside to help my brother carry in presents come back in to find my fucking father in law had done me the favor of carving the turducken. SEPERATING EVERY MEAT INTO DIFFERENT PILES!!!!

Comment

Chopped54 That is great!

I'll trade for some smoked turkey I'll do Thu. in the wind.

Comment

You know, it just bothers me that it starts with "turd". I'm trying not to be judgemental (because I've never tried it), but damn. Couldn't they have come up with a better word for it?

Comment

The ones you buy that are prepared and ready to cook or cooked and ready to re-heat are crap. I really only like them if they are cooked by me or from someone I know, the mass-produced ones are crappy.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                      X