Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creative folks: Logo help for my new business...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creative folks: Logo help for my new business...

Ok, so I've gone into business with a friend and we need some help with our logo. While we have ideas, we don't have the ability to actually MAKE the dang thing.

We are officially called “I Love Sweet Accessories” but will be listed as just “Sweet Accessories” on our logo, stickers, ect. An excerpt from our business plan is:

I Love Sweet Accessories intends to be a multifaceted business, servicing a wide range of clientele in the Greater XXX County area. Marketing efforts will target already established annual events, business meetings, ISD meetings, activities and functions, as well as the wedding industry. One-of-a-kind selections for delivery will also be a major marketing focal point, which we believe will be a niche market of alternative celebration options. With the current offering limitations, and required travel for unique selections, we foresee our creations being in high demand. I Love Sweet Accessories will be dedicated to sharing cheer with a wide variety of gourmet apples, fruit bouquet or trays, cookies or brownies, candy and fruit bouquets, cakes, cheesecakes and many other sweet indulgences.

Soooo, ideas? Since we are starting out money is tight but I’ll pay

I’m too slow for the fast cars and too fast for the slow cars.

Originally posted by halo/horns View Post
    Ok, so I've gone into business with a friend and we need some help with our logo. While we have ideas, we don't have the ability to actually MAKE the dang thing.

We are officially called “I Love Sweet Accessories” but will be listed as just “Sweet Accessories” on our logo, stickers, ect. An excerpt from our business plan is:

I Love Sweet Accessories intends to be a multifaceted business, servicing a wide range of clientele in the Greater XXX County area. Marketing efforts will target already established annual events, business meetings, ISD meetings, activities and functions, as well as the wedding industry. One-of-a-kind selections for delivery will also be a major marketing focal point, which we believe will be a niche market of alternative celebration options. With the current offering limitations, and required travel for unique selections, we foresee our creations being in high demand. I Love Sweet Accessories will be dedicated to sharing cheer with a wide variety of gourmet apples, fruit bouquet or trays, cookies or brownies, candy and fruit bouquets, cakes, cheesecakes and many other sweet indulgences.

Soooo, ideas? Since we are starting out money is tight but I’ll pay
    Triple X stuff at business meetings, ISD meetings and annual events.

interesting.

j/k Good luck with the new business. Thats a tough market I think.

Comment

PM Blake

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
        PM Blake
        Might just have to do that! Thanks

Comment

Talk to Cannon88.
          I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

Mind if I ask which region/counties you are planning to service?
            Originally posted by Leah
            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

another vote for BLAKE.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                Mind if I ask which region/counties you are planning to service?
                Abilene area

Comment

Originally posted by halo/horns View Post
                  Abilene area
                  Good. lol. I'm working on something in the NE Texas area, so we aren't in competing markets! I'm focusing on cakes first and then building the rest.

Comment

While I'd love to help, I'm just ridiculously busy right now. If I could have some time I bet I could work something up.

Comment

Try www.logotournament.com

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                        Good. lol. I'm working on something in the NE Texas area, so we aren't in competing markets! I'm focusing on cakes first and then building the rest.

Nice! We can talk shop! My partner is the cake person, not me though. I can bake it... just not decorate it. hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by built2layframe View Post
                          Nice! We can talk shop! My partner is the cake person, not me though. I can bake it... just not decorate it. hahaha
                          I'm still learning the finer points of baking them. I've been decorating for nearly 10 years now

Comment

I'll pm you my buddy Brian's info. He's done a lot of similar stuff and even designed our Logo for momentumautosports.com

Comment

His site is www.clubfliersdirect.com He's a one-man show so just email him through that site and he'll get back to you.

Comment

Working...
                              X