No announcement yet.

Stolen Mustang in Bedford Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The reason anything I'm not driving doesn't have keys left in the house if I'm gone. Sucks.

Comment

Blackjack FTW!

Comment

I just found about there was a thread started over here and just wanted to say thank you to everyone for keeping an eye out for my car when it got stolen.

As my brother posted above, it was wrecked and we found out from the insurance adjuster two weeks ago that the car is a total loss due to so much frame damage.

I saw where someone said they hope the guy was hurt, we are not sure due to him getting away. I don't see how he was not hurt due to both air bags going off and the speed he was going.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephanie View Post
          I just found about there was a thread started over here and just wanted to say thank you to everyone for keeping an eye out for my car when it got stolen.

As my brother posted above, it was wrecked and we found out from the insurance adjuster two weeks ago that the car is a total loss due to so much frame damage.

I saw where someone said they hope the guy was hurt, we are not sure due to him getting away. I don't see how he was not hurt due to both air bags going off and the speed he was going.

I am SO sorry, steph! That SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m too slow for the fast cars and too fast for the slow cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephanie View Post

wanna sell it?? pm me

Comment

Post some pictures of the aftermath...

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                wanna sell it?? pm me
                Lulz
                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Working...
                X