X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GE View Post
    Downtown Dallas.
    This.
    I went a few months ago in the am during the week and waited for about 30 min. Unless you can do it online..
    .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      i go to the one off main in lewisville. that said if i cant get there 30mins before it opens to be the first in line i wont go.

god bless.
      This is the one I went to last and it was surprisingly empty.. I went in the afternoon.

I don't think the DMV is as bad as it used to be now that everyone can renew online. I remember back in the day going to the old one in Lewisville by the Judge Roy Beans and always being there for fucking ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        Haha...I'm driving with an old expired one but will be driving to Austin soon and don't want no trouble from the law dawgs
        By the way, I hope you're not planning on getting your new plastic card driver's license inside of six weeks...

Comment

online or downtown dallas
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            Hurst off of 820 and Pipeline. I have been there roughly 4 times in the last year and never waited longer than 20 minutes.
            I have found this office is usually pretty empty but I went today to get my name changed and waited for an hour and a half. Lady said Mondays and Fridays are the busiest so go during the week.
            sigpic

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
              Go to the one at Parker and Custer right away at 8am, I was in and out in 15 minutes.
              I don't know about 8am, but at any other time, the line outside wraps AROUND the building. It's one of the worst offices. The downtown one is in City Hall, not a lot of people know it's there.

Comment

Working...
              X