San Francisco to ban Goldfish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Francisco to ban Goldfish

to end their inhumane suffering. Also considering banning puppies and kittens, along with various rodents. What the fuck is wrong with these people LMAO!!!!!

The San Francisco Animal Control and Welfare Commission wants to take away your goldfish, proposing a bill that would also include a renewed ban on pets like puppies, kittens and hamsters.

All my brain could make of that article:

as;dfha;sjgh;asgh;as;
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

only good thing i got outta this was getting distracted by soul sacrifice in your sig homie lol

Comment

Jesus fucking christ...........

Why can't Californakistan just fall off into the ocean like in the movies already. The only good thing that comes out of that state are the movies about the destruction of it.
        "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Originally posted by Fern View Post
          soul sacrifice in your sig homie lol
          Post fucking redeemed!

Comment

why don't they just ban life out there

Comment

circumcision, happy meal toys, and now goldfish? seriously?

Comment

Hell I banned all of those from my place many many years ago

Comment

I fuggin hate Comiefornia so much. Its this kinda constant bs from that state that makes me wish it would fall of into the ocean. My sister moved there several years back and has turned into one of the mindless idiot drones.
                  I stopped talking to her cause it was always about how great they are, how they are leading the way, if the rest of the country was like them it would be a better country, how all gays should be married, ciggs should be outlawed, everyone should buy a prius, obama is great....... had to disown her.
                  Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Superman should have taken the day off and let lex do his thing.

Comment

Whoa whoa whoa, hold up, Ban Goldfish? Thats discrimination! Who will stand up for the Goldfish!? A representative for the Goldfish better get on the horn and hire Gloria Allred.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                        Whoa whoa whoa, hold up, Ban Goldfish? Thats discrimination! Who will stand up for the Goldfish!? A representative for the Goldfish better get on the horn and hire Gloria Allred.
                        I am sure Peta pleaded their case.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          I am sure Peta pleaded their case.
                          PETA? The guy sounds like one of those "Mother Earth" morons
                          Gerrie said that’s the response he expected from pet store owners. “They have a very strong interest to say it’s stupid,” he told Fox News Radio. “That’s the basic thing with human beings. We exploit everything in the world until it’s exhausted.”

Gerrie accused the “human” species of exploiting the environment – and the fish.
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

They posted that is affecting entire reefs and wildlife due to the way they harvest them.

Ummmm Goldfish are freshwater. And all of those fish are bred in a fish farm in tanks, its not like someone goes fishing everyday for goldfish HAHA!

Comment

You guys dont fucking read anything do you? A "commision" which is nothing more than a clique or a club is proposing it to the council who already thinks they are a bunch of lonies and it wont go anywhere much less ever make it into any form of law.

Aint nobody fuckin with anything except your reading comprehension.

Comment

Working...
                              X