No announcement yet.

Hard decision. Help me out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Save your money and stop spending it on stupid car/bike shit? Having money isn't the same as having money you can/should be spending.

Comment

The odds are you might live a bit longer going with the s/c in lieu of the bike. Stick with the car.

Comment

Streetbike. You could spend 15 grand on that cage and it STILL wont be as fun and probably not as fast. You can take a bone stock liter and stomp most very fast street/strip cars even on the stock tires..and ride it home while getting 40-50 mpg. You can attack twisty roads like NO Mustang could do.
        If you dont start modding the bike it will be as reliable as a Timex watch and will ALWAYS start up and go where it needs to go. You dont HAVE to ride it like an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
          Stay away from the streetbike. I didn't buy my first one until I was 25, thank god. Any earlier and I surely would have died on it.

Just some advice, not like we're the same. A streetbike is a whole new kind of "fast", and it takes some maturity. I rode mine everyday, and the only way of filling the void when I sold it was to buy a very nice cobra. If you have that, then get to work on it. Good luck.
          I agree. I almost got one at 19 and it didn't pan out. I'm glad it didn't.

Got my first bike last Octoberish and was 25 also. Thinking back at 19 or so I thought I was invincible... not a good way to think on a bike.

Comment

new nitro Z7 bass boat,
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
              Stay away from the streetbike. I didn't buy my first one until I was 25, thank god. Any earlier and I surely would have died on it.

Just some advice, not like we're the same. A streetbike is a whole new kind of "fast", and it takes some maturity. I rode mine everyday, and the only way of filling the void when I sold it was to buy a very nice cobra. If you have that, then get to work on it. Good luck.
              when i was 17 i got a 98 gsxr 600 (in 1998) It was fun and i hit sonic every thurs night.. When i was 18 i got a 98 TL100r and while not a whole lot faster It wheelied good... guess what? blue jeans and a t-shirt doesnt feel good landing on the ground somewhere between 65-70 mph..

My advise: fix up the cobra and cage it.. then make it fast.... buy a civic as a beater!!
              Last edited by Stephen; 06-17-2011, 08:47 AM.
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                If you ride that streetbike the way it appears you drive your car.....you're a dead man.
                You're thinking of 91coupemike
                Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                  I drive my car like a law abiding citizen 95% of the time.
                  The other 5% is a real bitch, especially on a bike. Are you counting insurance on the bike? That's a really big factor, especially once you get into the full liter bikes.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                    Streetbike. and ride it home while getting 40-50 mpg.
                    since when did liter bikes/sport bikes start getting 40-50 mpg?

all my buddies with sport bikes say they are lucky to get 35

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                      The other 5% is a real bitch, especially on a bike. Are you counting insurance on the bike? That's a really big factor, especially once you get into the full liter bikes.
                      18year old with full coverage bike insurance? You'll prob. be paying around $1000-1200 a year .
                      Last edited by VaderTT; 06-17-2011, 06:30 AM.
                      Ded

Comment

You could start helping your parents out by paying for your own gas and ins. if you have all this extra cash burning a hole in your pocket.
                        G'Day Mate

Comment

Ya'll know how it is, he's got to get it out of his system and hopefully he does not kill himself or others in the process.

His mind is probably already made up anyway.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

save your money

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                              new nitro Z7 bass boat,
                              this with a 250 on the back or invest it in something the world will need in the future.

Comment

If you try to keep the car and get a bike, you will become bored of the car really quick.
                                Ded

Comment

Working...
                                X