Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indiana Supreme Court: No right to resist..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    If someone snatches someone in like that, and it appears that the other person is in distress, you're damn right I'm going in.
    So what if I walked up on that trooper slaming that girl into wall/ground, should I have went in and took care of that crooked ass cop, since after all I walked up and it was obvious as hell that she was in distress?

If im at my home, on my property and my wife and I are having an arguement, its none of your goddamn business and you don't have the right to come busting down my door to see of shes in distress Matt, just I like I don't have the right to fuck with that trooper, hes taking care of his business and im taking care of mine...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      So what if I walked up on that trooper slaming that girl into wall/ground, should I have went in and took care of that crooked ass cop, since after all I walked up and it was obvious as hell that she was in distress?

If im at my home, on my property and my wife and I are having an arguement, its none of your goddamn business and you don't have the right to come busting down my door to see of shes in distress Matt, just I like I don't have the right to fuck with that trooper, hes taking care of his business and im taking care of mine...
      BOOSH!

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

lol!

I was with you til the part thats bolded...

Says the guy who won't meet for lunch.....

Sooo wrong here. You know you don't have the stones to do the first, but if the argument you have with your wife turns to physical abuse/assault, you just made it my business. You might want to study up on the Penal Code/Code of Criminal Procedure.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          BOOSH!

god bless.
          ^ nut swinger!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            BOOSH!
            Yeah!

Well except for last night when I told her I was going with Elvis and the Silverback to knockdown a couple of coca-colas and she gave me the 'look' and told me to get my old ass back in the house, FUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I see what you are saying, but is that what happened?

If someone snatches someone in like that, and it appears that the other person is in distress, you're damn right I'm going in, and I don't need this new ruling to justify it.

Things aren't going to change over night because of this.
              And without that grab, you don't have the legal right to enter my home. That is what this law debunked, in Indiana, you would be able to just because you wanted to. You no longer need probable cause, and that is what is wrong with it.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                And without that grab, you don't have the legal right to enter my home. That is what this law debunked, in Indiana, you would be able to just because you wanted to. You no longer need probable cause, and that is what is wrong with it.
                Any law that gives anyone the power to make entry because "they want to" is very dangerous and unconstitutional IMHO.

On Tuesday, the court said police serving a warrant may enter a home without knocking if officers decide circumstances justify it. Prior to that ruling, police serving a warrant would have to obtain a judge's permission to enter without knocking.

I think any department head (Chief) in the state will now need to sit down and reign in what will and won't be allowed. This is too broad.

Comment

^ nut swinger!
                  nah, H just had the best perspective in this whole damn thread.

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Says the guy who won't meet for lunch.....

Sooo wrong here. You know you don't have the stones to do the first, but if the argument you have with your wife turns to physical abuse/assault, you just made it my business. You might want to study up on the Penal Code/Code of Criminal Procedure.

If you're really wanting to drive Henry nuts, why don't you just transfer to the city of Plano?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                      If you're really wanting to drive Henry nuts, why don't you just transfer to the city of Plano?
                      The SOB is too scared to come to FTW. I will just call Plano and give them a heads up, I'm sure they all know him anyway...

Comment

Any law that gives anyone the power to make entry because "they want to" is very dangerous and unconstitutional IMHO.

On Tuesday, the court said police serving a warrant may enter a home without knocking if officers decide circumstances justify it. Prior to that ruling, police serving a warrant would have to obtain a judge's permission to enter without knocking.

I think any department head (Chief) in the state will now need to sit down and reign in what will and won't be allowed. This is too broad.
                        I knew you would see the light eventually.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                          Holy shit, that might put me over the edge...
                          Attached Files

Comment

Careful H, with that comment he now has the right to come kick in your door!

Comment

you have to turn in the BADSVT plates for D-FENS

god bless.
                              Last edited by ELVIS; 06-17-2011, 02:24 PM.

Comment

In before you shoot an RPG into the sewer.

Stevo
                                Originally posted by SSMAN
                                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                                X