Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indiana Supreme Court: No right to resist..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baron View Post
    If they were both fine when officers arrived on the scene and they were outside, you are saying they can't both agree to go in their house if nothing physical has occurred between them?

Put another way, if my wife and I were arguing over the paint color on the wall, and my neighbor calls he cops, you guys show up. Nothing physical, and we stop, tell yall we are sorry and are going inside. You are saying at that point the police have the full and undeniable legal right to forcibly enter our house?
    I think what the moron is leading to is if you even so much as look like someone who he thought would get physical with their spouse then he can stroll into your house and look around for the tire iron you use to beat her with and there is nothing you can do about it. Fuck you and fuck the constitution.

Comment

Barron if we show up and the VERBAL argument was about wall color, we would wish y'all a good night and leave. If y'all are outside, then there is no reason to go inside. Unless, of course I request that we go inside so we can have privacy to talk about the events and to separate the involved parties. What I am saying Grimpala (you nay sayer you ) is if both parties are outside, no need for entry.

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
        I think what the moron is leading to is if you even so much as look like someone who he thought would get physical with their spouse then he can stroll into your house and look around for the tire iron you use to beat her with and there is nothing you can do about it. Fuck you and fuck the constitution.
        LOL love you too sweet pea.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
          Barron if we show up and the VERBAL argument was about wall color, we would wish y'all a good night and leave. If y'all are outside, then there is no reason to go inside. Unless, of course I request that we go inside so we can have privacy to talk about the events and to separate the involved parties. What I am saying Grimpala (you nay sayer you ) is if both parties are outside, no need for entry.
          Then I suggest you re-read the article, because that is what happened.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

If they were both fine when officers arrived on the scene and they were outside, you are saying they can't both agree to go in their house if nothing physical has occurred between them?

Put another way, if my wife and I were arguing over the paint color on the wall, and my neighbor calls he cops, you guys show up. Nothing physical, and we stop, tell yall we are sorry and are going inside. You are saying at that point the police have the full and undeniable legal right to forcibly enter our house?
            Yes they are required to if inside. As asked if outside then no. I asked my Brother who is a Hurst officer and my sister whom is a Garland officer.

Comment

Then I suggest you re-read the article, because that is what happened.
              I didn't read the link, just the text that was posted. It read as if the officers made initial contact with husband only. If both husband and wife were there and had the conversion at the door, then that should suffice.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post

The court's decision stems from a Vanderburgh County case in which police were called to investigate a husband and wife arguing outside their apartment.

When the couple went back inside their apartment, the husband told police they were not needed and blocked the doorway so they could not enter. When an officer entered anyway, the husband shoved the officer against a wall. A second officer then used a stun gun on the husband and arrested him.

http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/g...3df229697.html
                There, I don't want you getting confused by all those words.
                I didn't read the link, just the text that was posted. It read as if the officers made initial contact with husband only. If both husband and wife were there and had the conversion at the door, then that should suffice.
                Would you like to clarify your statements, officer?
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

There, I don't want you getting confused by all those words.

Would you like to clarify your statements, officer?

?? What do you need clarified? If persons are together, outside, that will work. If one is inside and other is at door denying entry, we have the right by law to enter and make contact with all persons. If he says it was all verbal, we don't know that and unfortunately alot of the time it ends up with someone being hit, slapped, choked, restrained.

Comment

?? What do you need clarified? If persons are together, outside, that will work. If one is inside and other is at door denying entry, we have the right by law to enter and make contact with all persons.
                    Both persons were outside. Both then went inside, and the officer decided to follow.

Are you not understanding this, or what? Regardless of what your opinion is, this is bullshit and Unconstitutional. Yay for Nanny State!
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

?? What do you need clarified? If persons are together, outside, that will work. If one is inside and other is at door denying entry, we have the right by law to enter and make contact with all persons. If he says it was all verbal, we don't know that and unfortunately alot of the time it ends up with someone being hit, slapped, choked, restrained.
                      I'll dumb this down for you.

They were outside, in a similar situation to what I posted. They told the officers that they weren't needed, and went inside. Both of them. The police then knocked down the door, tazed the guy and took him to jail

Comment

I'll dumb this down for you.

They were outside, in a similar situation to what I posted. They told the officers that they weren't needed, and went inside. Both of them. The police then knocked down the door, tazed the guy and took him to jail
                        Use smaller words, DJ.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

We continue to lose rights day in, day out. They use the excuse that those laws were proper at that time but not present day. It fucking sucks. We have to continue as an individual to be active in the community and vote people in that are sensible and have some type of grass roots connection.

This can be a huge open bag, worms scattered everywhere.

There are some officers out there that have questionable judgement just like other people in congress, private business etc. Eventually they will remove themselves from the equation. Ultimatly the police as a whole are a great help. I bitch and moan about them, I bitch at my brother and sister sometimes but generally I am at fault. Speeding etc.

Just remember to you all that like to complain about shit until something happens to you or your family. You are the first to call the (fuck the police). I know my sister has personally put her life on the line many times. Sometimes for people who deserve it, some that don't but she lives within the rules set forth by our elected officials.

So don't continue to bitch about it on the net, run for public office or get out and dedicate some time supporting someone who can help us out.Those of us who want to continue to enjoy our firearms, live day to day enjoying our rights and freedoms as our for-fathers(sp?) set up for us. They are still valid today.

Comment

It's days like these that I'm glad for my indifferent sociopathic streak. Bust down my door for no reason and I'll take my chances with whatever consequences come just to show you how BAD of an idea it was. I didn't think it would possible that my contempt for authority would GROW as I got older. What a bunch of bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              Use smaller words, DJ.
                              Sorry sir, let me bang my head on my desk for a bit and I'll try again when I'm done.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                It's days like these that I'm glad for my indifferent sociopathic streak. Bust down my door for no reason and I'll take my chances with whatever consequences come just to show you how BAD of an idea it was. I didn't think it would possible that my contempt for authority would GROW as I got older. What a bunch of bullshit.
                                Yeah it is

Comment

Working...
                                X