Damn it. Need a good AC person. Dodge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn it. Need a good AC person. Dodge

my 06 Caravan A/C crapped the bed today. It hasn't been cooling very well anyhow when sitting in traffic but did ok on the highway. Earlier I was sitting idling when the belt started squealing loud so I shut off the A/C. I tried to turn it on since and I get no cooling.

Any place on the East side of Dallas I can trust to take it to? Any good Dodge dealer I can trust? A/C work is out of my expertise and frankly I don't have the time or care to fix this myself.

Craig hasn't had AC in the Bronco since we got it. Poor guy is melting. We paid a guy over $400 last year and it only worked for about 2 weeks.
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
      Craig hasn't had AC in the Bronco since we got it. Poor guy is melting. We paid a guy over $400 last year and it only worked for about 2 weeks.
      We just bought this van 2 months ago for the main reason that our Exploder hadn't had AC in 2 years and wasn't worth repairing. The van has pretty low miles (73k) and we were planning to take a road trip this summer in it.

I can handle no A/C, but I don't want the wife and kids to suffer any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
        I just had my Bronco fixed 4 months ago and it worked fairly decent at first but faded out in three weeks. The guy changed the compressor and dryer the first time but not the hose even though I could see where it was faulty. When I took it back I took the new hose also and it made a huge difference. It is a one piece hose and has like two filters in it. Blows way colder then the first time I got it back and has been solid for two months.

Gonna give Stephen a shot at the Galaxie when its time. It looks good but just like the Bronco it needs one hose.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

stephen4785
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
            my 06 Caravan A/C crapped the bed today. It hasn't been cooling very well anyhow when sitting in traffic but did ok on the highway. Earlier I was sitting idling when the belt started squealing loud so I shut off the A/C. I tried to turn it on since and I get no cooling.

Any place on the East side of Dallas I can trust to take it to? Any good Dodge dealer I can trust? A/C work is out of my expertise and frankly I don't have the time or care to fix this myself.
            PM Stephen he has gotten good reviews.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

stephen

Comment

All the connector o-rings leak on the old Fords and on your Caravan the h-blocks leak. Just fixed the A/C on my Sonoma last Sunday, after driving for 3 hours without it.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                  stephen4785
                  x2

He's a good personal friend and knows what's he's doing. He's working odd shifts right now I think afternoon. So, he might not get back to you until late tonight.

Comment

I did an 05 last year and pretty easy, heck the expansion block was simple to get to altho i believe the compressor was pretty expensive. Just take it to stephen it may be something simple.

Comment

Working...
                    X