SVT Raptor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SVT Raptor

been down here at the coast and I must say this is a must-have vehicle down here lol. Would be fun as shit to own and run along the beach and maybe whoop up on some stock Jeeps. I've seen a good amount on them down here parked at hotels and on the beach.

Sadly, the day after I got here I went to the beach in my car and it turns out they hadn't plowed it in a couple days, so I got stuck like a mofo and to make it worse in getting out, forgot to turn off the traction control. Had zero problems on the beach last year is the only reason I tried. fwd+6spd+low clearance= disaster on a sand packed beach.
    HD Parts
    paul@maverickhd.com

Great story
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
        Great story
        I know, right? it felt awesome to tell.

HD Parts
        paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Originally posted by 89stangGT View Post
          fwd+6spd+low clearance= disaster on a sand packed beach.
          /facepalm.

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

i thought the raptor was a stupid overprice truck till i saw how fucking awesome it truly is.
            www.hppmotorsports.com
            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

ive never owned a truck, but id choose a raptor to start things off..

i dig em.

Comment

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
                i thought the raptor was a stupid overprice truck till i saw how fucking awesome it truly is.
                Yup, the Border Patrol even bought a bunch of them.

Comment

They are all over florida too..
                  I was going to trade the lightning in on one. But they are just too expensive right now. I am going to wait a few years till the prices come down on them.
                  07 GT500
                  05 SRT10
                  88 turbocoupe T-bird
                  93 Cobra
                  86 coupe
                  Ducati 848

Comment

There are 4 of those trucks in our apartment complex. For what they cost, I would rather build my own rig.

But I will say, they look pretty damn nice

Comment

My buddy bought one used with 6k miles on it. Its a 2010 but it has the 6.2L in it, I guess late model. Its a AWSOME truck but I about fainted when he told me how much it cost. He is single and pulls $75k/year though so he can afford it.

He already trashed the factory front bumper and skid plate though while lightly wheeling it. Aftermarket bumpers are stupid expensive though.

Comment

Working...
                      X