X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
    Gilbertos too!
    que?

where is this at? (i'm assuming somewhere in the valley, but where exactly.)
    Originally posted by 56482
    only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

Anyone else like Cesar's in OC?
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
        The world's biggest gnome.

You should try it again... I think you'll be pleasantly disappointed.
        I don't want to dislike it. What are the items that I should try? I tried Tacos, a burrito, and the fish taco.

Comment

Best tacos in irving ----->storey rd south of 183 across from the jh high. And they are open till about 4am for those drunk mornings.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
            Best tacos in irving ----->storey rd south of 183 across from the jh high. And they are open till about 4am for those drunk mornings.
            So you're saying you like hanging out across the street from a middle school?
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
              So you're saying you like hanging out across the street from a middle school?
              Busted. Yeah that's where I take the teachers for lunch at.

Comment

Wow. In the early 1980's we had a Del Taco right down the street from our house in Grand Prairie. I can't believe they're coming back. Oh yea, I used to work with a guy from california who was the biggest asshole I've ever met. He would talk about how superior california was to Texas and all this Bullshit. I came so close, several times, to caving his face in. I wish all those assholes would go back there and leave us alone.

Comment

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
                  I don't care for Fuzzy's.

There was a Del Taco in GP when I grew up. Was at the corner of 303 and Corn Valley. It is now a Pawn Shop I believe. We ate it a few times but was never that impressed. I was excited to eat at one again in either Cali or Vegas years later but still wasn't impressed.

Now if they can bring back Taco Plaza I would be ecstatic.
                  This. I lived on clearwood next to grenoble.

Comment

I don't eat any Mexican fast food. Really, you guys can make a taco or burrito? You're doomed.

California is the most beautiful state, that's the only area it squashes Texas. Since we are transplanting all the shitty food, laws, and people from there to here, let's just trade states with them.

Comment

I love Cali, the state. It's beautiful, great weather, awesome scenic drives, etc... it's the people that live there that bring it down. Not all of them, but the majority sure do give it a bad rap.

Comment

Fuck Cali
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                        X