No announcement yet.

Woohoo... DEL TACO coming to Irving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is it with Cali eateries invading Texas? I guess theres so many Cali transplants there now, the food is following.

Comment

Can not wait.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        lmao! It's awesome whether you know Craig is from Cali or not!
        Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        I'm kicking you square in the junk tomorrow night.
        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
          What is it with Cali eateries invading Texas? I guess theres so many Cali transplants there now, the food is following.
          I seriously don't understand why anyone gives 2 shits where a business is from. If the fucking food is good, eat it. if its not.....don't. pretty fucking simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
            I seriously don't understand why anyone gives 2 shits where a business is from. If the fucking food is good, eat it. if its not.....don't. pretty fucking simple.
            i could give a rats ass if the food came from afghanistan, cooked by osama himself. it just gives those smug bastards something else to brag about.
            .....bro....

Comment

I dont really care either way. The simple fact is that those were exclusive to the West Coast for decades and all of a sudden popping up in Texas for some odd reason. Im trying to find the reasoning? Hell I dont even live in Texas anymore. Dont really eat much chain food either out here, too much good food here.

Comment

There were quite a few Del Taco's in the Atlanta area in the late 80's, early 90's when I lived there. To my teenage taste buds the food was quite good. I missed them after they all closed and haven't seen one since. I'm going to stop by one day when I see one open.

Comment

One opened about a month or so ago at 20 & 148 by Forney.Haven't eaten there yet but I remember eating at the one on Buckner alot when I was a kid.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                    i could give a rats ass if the food came from afghanistan, cooked by osama himself. it just gives those smug bastards something else to brag about.
                    Im from california and im glad theyre here. its a taste of home without having to deal with californians.

I dont really care either way. The simple fact is that those were exclusive to the West Coast for decades and all of a sudden popping up in Texas for some odd reason. Im trying to find the reasoning? Hell I dont even live in Texas anymore. Dont really eat much chain food either out here, too much good food here.
                    The reason is capitalism. There is a market for it, so they expanded.

Comment

Im from california and im glad theyre here. its a taste of home without having to deal with californians.

See you just explained my theory. Texas is getting so many transplants from Cali. Im sure they know this and thats why they are expanding there.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                        Braum's crinkle cut fries FTMFW!
                        damnit man, I'm eating Braum's next time I'm in dfw! haven't eaten there in probably 15yrs
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I always eat Del Taco when I'm Cali
                          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I just ate at one in vegas and it was absolutely horrible. No thanks.

Comment

Del Taco

Coming to Hurst also. Harwood & Precinct Line in the old burger joint on NE corner.

Comment

Yeah. Great Mexican food I bet.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X