Woohoo... DEL TACO coming to Irving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
    I just ate at one in vegas and it was absolutely horrible. No thanks.
    didnt you say the in n out in vegas was shit the 2 or 3 times you tried it? I know you like the one in frisco. Del Taco is good, but ive eaten at some shitty ones too.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Yeah. Great Mexican food I bet.
      Except that! Good point.

Comment

I tried that shit in Utah, and it's worthless. Taco Cabana, or your mother sucks cocks in hell.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
          didnt you say the in n out in vegas was shit the 2 or 3 times you tried it? I know you like the one in frisco. Del Taco is good, but ive eaten at some shitty ones too.
          Nope, the In N Out in San Diego, and Carlsbad, CA were pretty bad, but not horrible. Just sub-par. This food was gross. Taco Bell is five star comparatively.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
            This food was gross. Taco Bell is five star comparatively.
            That is ridiculous. Even the worst Del Taco blows Bell out of the water.
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

I think I'll stick with Fuzzy's.

Comment

Originally posted by TENGRAM View Post
                I don't care for Fuzzy's.

There was a Del Taco in GP when I grew up. Was at the corner of 303 and Corn Valley. It is now a Pawn Shop I believe. We ate it a few times but was never that impressed. I was excited to eat at one again in either Cali or Vegas years later but still wasn't impressed.

Now if they can bring back Taco Plaza I would be ecstatic.

Comment

Screw Del Taco, they need to bring back Taco Inn, the one across from the Irving police station was fucking awesome!
                  Originally posted by Nash B.
                  Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                    Screw Del Taco, they need to bring back Taco Inn, the one across from the Irving police station was fucking awesome!
                    We used to hit that place up too.. something like 20 tacos for $5 or something.

Comment

You do realize they are still around, right? On Pioneer now, across from 4m Tire.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by TENGRAM View Post
                        Shit, or more shit. Shit wins out. Fuzzy's is fucking putrid. I don't know how anyone can eat that crap.

Comment

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
                          We used to hit that place up too.. something like 20 tacos for $5 or something.
                          I am glad I saw this.... I was about to ask if that WAS a Del Taco back in the day. Taco Inn, wow.... my best friend used to drag me there all the time, I actually never ate there.

Comment

You do realize they are still around, right? On Pioneer now, across from 4m Tire.
                            Whaaaaaaaaaaaat oh hell I'm going there this weekend.
                            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat oh hell I'm going there this weekend.
                              Newish building on the South side of Pioneer, there is something else in there too. Just a little west of MacArthur, before Sonic.

Comment

Newish building on the South side of Pioneer, there is something else in there too. Just a little west of MacArthur, before Sonic.
                                Sweet I know exactly the spot, I bank at the City employees credit union on the other side of that Sonic. It's been years since I've eaten there hopefully it's still the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X