Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four Loko really does make you crazy

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2011...dispute_1.html

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- A 23-year-old Cleveland man was shot three times Tuesday morning and his home was burglarized in a dispute over another man's Four Loko beverage.

Lloyd Crosby Jr., of East 117th Street, was flown to MetroHealth Medical Center with gunshot wounds to both thighs and his right foot. He was in critical condition.

According to the police report:
    A man had left his Four Loko alcoholic beverage at Crosby's house and wanted to get it about 1 a.m. Crosby was on his way home and told the man he'd be there soon, but the man didn't wait.

He entered Crosby's house through a window. Crosby arrived and the two men began fighting. The burglar began yelling out of a window and other men arrived.

Up to seven men gathered and began arguing. Two of the men pulled out guns. One of them fired about five times, striking Crosby.

He was taken to Huron Hospital, where doctors discovered there was no blood circulation in his lower right leg. Crosby was then flown to Metro.
    Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to call Fifth District detectives at 216-623-5500.

He must have really wanted that $0.99 cent can of alcoholic goodness in a bad way - although, I'm not sure why he didn't just rob the 7-11 again to get a few more.

A well placed bomb could easily wipe Cleveland off the map. Such a fucking shithole.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      A well placed bomb could easily wipe Cleveland off the map. Such a fucking shithole.
      lol

The people or the city? Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
        lol

The people or the city? Just curious.
        Both!
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

bone bone bone bone....bone bone bone......its the thuggish ruggish bone

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

someone say four loko?

Comment

that shit is so nasty. It was like snorting a pixie stick. I was brave enough to try it. Doesn't surprise me it comes in grape and watermelon. If it came in fried chicken flavor they would have the whole demographic covered.

Comment

99cent? four loko is 2.29 sir.

Comment

G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                    that shit is so nasty. It was like snorting a pixie stick. I was brave enough to try it. Doesn't surprise me it comes in grape and watermelon. If it came in fried chicken flavor they would have the whole demographic covered.
                    You are supposed to drink it, not snort it.

It isn't worth a crap now that the caffeine has been removed.

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Yea, four loko used to rock... Now I have to chug 3 red bulls before I start drinking lokos
                      Big Rooster Racing
                      1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Why don't you just get some caffeine pills and dose what use to be in. Sounds like a simple solution to me.

Comment

i still have about a case of the old formula, mixed flavors

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                            Why don't you just get some caffeine pills and dose what use to be in. Sounds like a simple solution to me.
                            Well, I guess you can cut up some caffeine pills and take a small bit with every drink, but I'd rather just have it mixed in.

Stevo
                            Originally posted by SSMAN
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                            X