Need Dfwmustangs generous help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aCid View Post
    Dude my stomach just dropped man. Think about it. Thursday... we didn't leave the bar till 2:30 or something. And I dropped you off around 3? Fuuck man.
    Damn I never though about that!
    Ded

Comment

That's messed up.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
        I'll bet whoever was driving feels like a piece of shit for dropping her off on the highway and not taking her all the way home. Probably did it because they were worried about getting to sleep or getting a DUI or some shit.
        Comments are saying they dropped her off and took off as a joke?

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
          Dude that's fucking horrible!!! Who in the FUCK drops their friend off on a GOD DAMN FUCKING HIGHWAY??? When is the carwash?
          I once had a crazy bitch kick the windshield out of my 'Zuki Samurai while I was driving her home from the bar that she got kicked out of

If someone gets really stupid in my car now days, they will find themselves walking, I really don't care who they are or where it happens.

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Amys family will be raffling a basketball signed by all the 2011 NBA champions

5 dollars a ticket send me a pm and I can get u info to buy tickets

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
              Amys family will be raffling a basketball signed by all the 2011 NBA champions

5 dollars a ticket send me a pm and I can get u info to buy tickets
              Posting this to help a friend who recently passed. One of her family members works for the mavericks association and was able to get the whole team to donate a signed basketball to help raise money to cover funeral costs. We will be raffling off a basketball autographed by the 2011 NBA Champion Dallas Mavericks. Raffle

Comment

Working...
              X