My Big fat gypsy wedding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Big fat gypsy wedding

anyone watching this show on TLC? anyone wanna go with me to Ireland and get pick up some gypsies? i was watching the show and all the chicks are pretty hot and are taught to obey the orders of the guys

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
    anyone watching this show on TLC? anyone wanna go with me to Ireland and get pick up some gypsies? i was watching the show and all the chicks are pretty hot and are taught to obey the orders of the guys
    Sheeit! Let's go!
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

the whole show i was thinking DAAAMN these women are beautiful and are raised right, they were 18, 19, and 20 with some HUUUGE knockers

Originally posted by DOHCTR
      You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
        the whole show i was thinking DAAAMN these women are beautiful and are raised right, they were 18, 19, and 20 with some HUUUGE knockers
        The moms are a good indication of where they'll be in 18, 19, and 20 years, though. The question you've got to ask yourself is, are you ok with being married to an inflatable life raft if you're the one that pulled the ripcord?
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

well. if they obey the man, then it is kitchen and stairmaster o'clock everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
            The moms are a good indication of where they'll be in 18, 19, and 20 years, though. The question you've got to ask yourself is, are you ok with being married to an inflatable life raft if you're the one that pulled the ripcord?
            damn it Yale. Its too early for me to be spewing coffee out my nose this morning. ROFLMAO. My wife laughed hard too.

Comment

I hate the fact that they interchange the usage of "travelers" and "gypsies".

Comment

i hate that no one has cared enough to attach any pics.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  i hate that no one has cared enough to attach any pics.

god bless.
                  x2

Comment

Have you ever met a gypsy you can trust? I haven't. You marry one and you get the entire family and they'll be moving in with you soon.

Comment

Do ya like dags?

Comment

I just googled "gypsies". It appears that if you are not missing some teeth, you can not be a gypsy.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                          Do ya like dags?

ohhh dogs......

Comment

If those are the kinda "hot" women you're into then I have just the place for you! Its called Flyin J's right off 20 and Lancaster road!

Comment

Does anyone else find "grabbing" the same thing as kidnapping? I think if you "grabbed" in the states you would be in a world of trouble.

Comment

Working...
                              X