Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ceramic tile for less than a buck a foot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ceramic tile for less than a buck a foot?

Any leads on a good selection for under a $1 in Arlington/Fort Worth/HEB?

Floor and Decor in Arlington had some of the best deals when i got mine done a few years back.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
      Floor and Decor in Arlington had some of the best deals when i got mine done a few years back.
      If you buy from floor and decor, be sure to buy extra. You will never find the same style/brand to match if any repairs are needed at a later date. Almost everything they sell is on it's way to being phased out.

Comment

The Home Depot at 183 and 157 had some nice looking neutral tile for $.67/tile and it was 12x12.
        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

love the place... we picked up travertine stone for $1.67/ft. Im sure they will have ceramics for under $1/ft
          Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
          If you buy from floor and decor, be sure to buy extra. You will never find the same style/brand to match if any repairs are needed at a later date. Almost everything they sell is on it's way to being phased out.
          Not everything is close out type stuff. But you are right...buy extra, they let you return the stuff you didnt use

Comment

I picked up some 18x18 ceramic tile for about .68/sq ft at home depot. Might just have to look at around at the home depots in your area

Comment

Floor and Decor it is! Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                love the place... we picked up travertine stone for $1.67/ft. Im sure they will have ceramics for under $1/ft

Not everything is close out type stuff. But you are right...buy extra, they let you return the stuff you didnt use
                These. You won't be disappointed.

Comment

I was just at the Home Depot in Arlington (Road to Six Flags) and they had 12 x 12 neutral tile for $0.49 each.

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                    I was just at the Home Depot in Arlington (Road to Six Flags) and they had 12 x 12 neutral tile for $0.49 each.
                    Sweet!

Comment

why ceramic and not porcelin?

Comment

Working...
                      X