help for our baseball coaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help for our baseball coaches

Hi, I need DFWM googling abilities, cause I suck at it...

I am looking for a photo template (not a frame). A template to use in creating pictures that will allow for something along the lines of a k-12 pictures of kids. My idea is to take the individual pictures of our kids on the team and then one of the coaches huddled with the boys and put it in the center where the "senior" picture would be. A friend took our pictures and did an amazing job. We just need the template to put them in so that we can have them sent off.

The idea is to provide the coaches with a sentimental picture of the kids with all of the "autographs" of the kids on a mat around the pic. These coaches have been amazing this year! We made 2nd place and are off to regionals! Yippee!! We were just trying to think of something cool for them that could be personalized by the kids.

Thanks for the help!!!

So there are 13 pictures total including the pic with the coach and kids?
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Dig around in there. Try google, tons of hits came up, but I didn't have time to sort through them all.
      G'Day Mate

Comment

I read this twice and still can't figure out wtf you are talking about.

Comment

I think she's wanting a collage of sorts. I think the k-12 reference is about wanting something along the lines of your kids pictures for every school grade-except with a baseball theme. The big center pic would be of kids & coach together. Correct me if I'm wrong....
          Attached Files

Comment

Laura got it...Sorry...I rambled alot...running on about 2 1/2 hours sleep.....not with it at all!

I need a template for photoshop type programs to put 11 pictures of the kids and one of the coaches and kids in the middle. I googled. I suck. Thought y'all might have a clue.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
              http://www.freedownload3.com/search/..._template.html

Dig around in there. Try google, tons of hits came up, but I didn't have time to sort through them all.

Thank you I am looking now!!

Comment

Originally posted by centexchick View Post
                Laura got it...Sorry...I rambled alot...running on about 2 1/2 hours sleep.....not with it at all!

I need a template for photoshop type programs to put 11 pictures of the kids and one of the coaches and kids in the middle. I googled. I suck. Thought y'all might have a clue.
                My mind works the same. LOL. I think of things all jumbled up, but I know what I'm trying to say. Good luck. If I have time later, I'll try to look up something. I use Snapfish alot & order prints. You can make different collages & borders & all kinds of things.
                <~~~Laura07

Comment

Originally posted by centexchick View Post
                  Thought y'all might have a clue.
                  Well now there was your first mistake.

Comment

Working...
                  X