Ex-FW police sergeant defends leaving post at jail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
    If your boss says it's okay, you wouldn't go get your "swole" on?
    Ahhh one of the few things I miss about the military. Anything that could be related back to PT was basically a get out of jail free card on boring days.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
      Ouch sucks for him. 21 years and whats he got to show for it now? I would never think its ok to workout on the clock.
      We're not talking about a exemplary officer here. Karma.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        We're not talking about a exemplary officer here. Karma.
        LoL! I know right?
        "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
        George Orwell

Comment

The feeling of entitlement is a bitch. I've paid my dues they owe me man. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt OST View Post
            "...if you were doin' your whole eight hours in the jail for 40 hours, I mean, you're incarcerated just like the prisoners."

“And I'll be honest,” said Ost in the recorded interview with Internal Affairs. “I tried to take advantage of it. I mean, I did want to get in better shape. I mean, I lost like 10 pounds when I started getting down at the jail. I was eating better."
            There's a time to speak up and a time to shut your mouth. How could anyone with a living brain cell make statements like this and expect them to be taken in a positive light? Good riddance.

Comment

Working...
            X