Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Days like this make my job rewarding... (yes, FTP!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell the truth, did you guys use a flash bang?

j/k, good job and I'm sure it feels nice to be able to help somebody like that.
    Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
    Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      Good job Matt.

I have a question, if she would have been dead, who do you call first?
      Homicide, who would have told us to call the Medical Examiner who would have sent someone out to pick up the body. Crime Scene would have come out to process the scene before the body was removed though.

Comment

Excellent job man, I love caring for the elderly!

Comment

Pfff... you let the paramedic in FIRST before clearing the house???

Comment

Good Job! Hopefully social services will set her up with a Life Alert. My grandma has one & it saved her life when she fell off her porch & broke her neck.
            It's sad that the elderly lady didn't have someone check on her during that long period of time. I call to check on my grandma almost daily. I even had the sheriff (small town) go check on her one time when I didn't get a response for over 12 hours. Turned out lines were down due to a storm.

<~~~Laura07

Comment

Hate to burst everyone's bubble but that lady's chances of leaving the hospital alive and neurologically intact are very slim. With rhabdomyolysis, renal failure, dehydration, heat stroke, etc...her age is against her.

But nice job to all for giving her that slim chance as she was certainly dead had you guys not been there for her.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                Hate to burst everyone's bubble but that lady's chances of leaving the hospital alive and neurologically intact are very slim. With rhabdomyolysis, renal failure, dehydration, heat stroke, etc...her age is against her.

But nice job to all for giving her that slim chance as she was certainly dead had you guys not been there for her.
                Party pooper.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

debbie downer

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                    Party pooper.
                    Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                    debbie downer

god bless.
                    It's the nature of the beast.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      Pfff... you let the paramedic in FIRST before clearing the house???

My guess is he couldn't fit through the window with his duty belt on haha. I probably would have done the same thing. " Hey man, crawl in there and go open the door". Lol

Comment

Good Yob Cop

Comment

I have seen this same thing numerous times. It doesnt usually end well.

Just keep'n it real.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                            My guess is he couldn't fit through the window with his duty belt on haha. I probably would have done the same thing. " Hey man, crawl in there and go open the door". Lol
                            Matt's a pretty big dude.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                              debbie downer

god bless.
                              Did I ever tell you about feline aids?

waaahh waaaaaaah.

Ded

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                                Way to go! That was someone's grandma you saved.
                                That no one else has been around to check on apparently
                                Originally posted by Vertnut
                                I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X