Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
    there are a couple stretches you can do that help a lot
    X2, I have to deal with sciatic issues for years and stretching and Alieve help. A chiro will help big time too if you can afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zfan View Post
      X2, I have to deal with sciatic issues for years and stretching and Alieve help. A chiro will help big time too if you can afford it.
      My hubby has sciatica. We don't have health insurance either. He takes Aleve & rests when he can. Aleve has helped more than any other pain reliever.

View this page. These are similar to the ones that a dr told him to do.

Comment

fucking sucks doesn't it? mine has acted up once, started in the left cheek. a day later the entire left leg. all together probably a week and a half of pain. my mother in-law is some kind of instructor for the medical field at a college in okc. since i'm not a fan of going to the doctor or taking meds, i ask what could i do? kinda common sense but #1 take it easy. limit all movement. i know you're new at work so you don't want to say, hey my leg is fucked right now can i go on light duty? #2 stretch. as mentioned already, it's very important. i stretch through out the day and definitely before sleep. #3 hot bath. If you add bubbles you're gay. hot as you can take it, and sit there till it's no longer hot. this has helped me anytime it starts to hurt. hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by blk95 View Post
          If you add bubbles you're gay. hot as you can take it, and sit there till it's no longer hot. this has helped me anytime it starts to hurt.
          Maybe some epsom salt?

Comment

this is one of the best stretches...

in this pic, the girl would be stretching her left side. I leave my other foot flat on the floor and grab my crossed leg around the upper ankle/lower calf and pull towards me. you can also pull your knee (of the crossed leg) and ankle towards you.

mine was getting aggrivated driving a work truck day in and day out with a stiff clutch and a poor seating position (manual seat)

I did this stretch a lot and added padding to the seat to lift myself up a little, and it went away. It had gotten REALLY bad for a while
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Laura07 View Post
              Maybe some epsom salt?
              x2

Comment

Originally posted by MILK View Post
                Literally. Anybody here ever have a Sciatic nerve problem. I just started a very physical job about 2 months ago and this pain started about a week ago and is kicking my ass. I can barely fucking walk. Anybody here have any recommendations or solutions to the problem, I just started so I do not even have insurance yet to see a doc or chiropractor.

TIA
                Shut up you big baby... imagine what it's like to be pregnant with that shit happening to you!!!
                Originally posted by Vertnut
                I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                  Shut up you big baby... imagine what it's like to be pregnant with that shit happening to you!!!
                  Hush woman! My sammich is getting cold.... put it in the microwave?

jk

But it's not our fault god made us the way we are.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                    Hush woman! My sammich is getting cold.... put it in the microwave?

jk

But it's not our fault god made us the way we are.
                    You're correct... it's not your fault you were put together all wrong

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                      You're correct... it's not your fault you were put together all wrong
                      I'm glad I don't have a pussy... because I'd be the biggest, sluttiest lesbian ever.

Comment

I'm glad I don't have a pussy... because I'd be the biggest, sluttiest lesbian ever.
                        With a dirty mind like that I bet you would!

Comment

Originally posted by Laura07 View Post
                          Maybe some epsom salt?
                          wouldn't hurt. i've used it twice soaking a sore ankle. i didn't really see benefits. just no bath salts. after my wife uses them i almost fucking slip and die getting in to take a shower.

Comment

Lulz, I bet you'd be into double fisting.
                            Ded

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                              Lulz, I bet you'd be into double fisting.
                              ROFL!!! Idk man idk.

Comment

My wife is going to have surgery next week to fix hers for the second time.

Comment

Working...
                                X