Pain in the butt......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain in the butt......

Literally. Anybody here ever have a Sciatic nerve problem. I just started a very physical job about 2 months ago and this pain started about a week ago and is kicking my ass. I can barely fucking walk. Anybody here have any recommendations or solutions to the problem, I just started so I do not even have insurance yet to see a doc or chiropractor.

TIA

go see a chiropractor, i think they only charge like 40 dollars

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Correct me if im wrong, but its in your leg right? My issue is after alot of PT Ill goto bed that night dead as shit and I cant effing sleep due to my leg having spazzems. Its irritating and uncomfortable!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
        go see a chiropractor, i think they only charge like 40 dollars
        Depends on what insurance you ahve. It costs me 20 something for it. My ins considers it a normal 20 dollar copay.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
          Correct me if im wrong, but its in your leg right? My issue is after alot of PT Ill goto bed that night dead as shit and I cant effing sleep due to my leg having spazzems. Its irritating and uncomfortable!!!

Mine is the left side. At first it was just a little pain. But in the past few weeks it has become unbearable, I almost fucking cry while at work standing and walking all day!!

Comment

Yes. It only bothers me when I over do it and irritate it. I get shooting pains down my left leg and my back gets really sore.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
              Yes. It only bothers me when I over do it and irritate it. I get shooting pains down my left leg and my back gets really sore.

You see, my back doesn't hurt at all. But i do get those shoting pains down my left leg.

Comment

Originally posted by MILK View Post
                Literally. Anybody here ever have a Sciatic nerve problem. I just started a very physical job about 2 months ago and this pain started about a week ago and is kicking my ass. I can barely fucking walk. Anybody here have any recommendations or solutions to the problem, I just started so I do not even have insurance yet to see a doc or chiropractor.

TIA
                My wife is a RMT (registered massage therapist). Find a good one that specializes in trigger points and she can fix it.

Comment

347Mike had issues a while back w the sciatic nerve, maybe he'll chime in.

Comment

I HAD that problem. ended up up having a L4 and L5 spinal fusion. feel great now but holy shit the pain was nothing to bullshit about. I could not stand for more than 20 minutes at a time even sitting was painful.

sorry your having to deal with it bro. that sucks.

Comment

Most Chiros will charge an inital feel ranging from 125 - 175 give or take depending on the Chiro. Then it is a fee, again depending on the chiro, of 25-55 bucks give or take. Don't know how close to Denton you are but there is a great one who after the first visit charges 32 bucks.

Comment

If it's due to L4 L5 you're screwed, if it's that painful then it's too late. you need to get an MRI and then go see a neurosurgeon. Mine has been compressed for 3 years but not bad enough for surgery yet but it's getting there. I take 3 hydrocodones a day for pain....for 3 years now.

Comment

milk, maybe you can go to that chiro school and have the students work on you for cheap. someone told me that they did that once. its been a few yrs though.

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I think it's a common malady with DFWMustangers because their wallets are so fat that it messes with their spines when they sit.
                            Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                            Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

there are a couple stretches you can do that help a lot
                              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                              X