Nissan truck owners (94-96)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nissan truck owners (94-96)

I need some major help. I know I read a few if you own Nissan pickups xe models. I was wondering if any of you could snap a top view shot of the egr valve and vvt valves. I took the hoses off and forgot where they fucking go. I also need a shot of the fuel filter. There's a valve on the right side coming out underneath the carb and I have no clue where the hose leads to.

I know I should've taken pics before I started working but I was in a rush. Now I'm fucking screwed and don't know how to reconnect the new hoses.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Maybe check some of those mini truck forums, I believe dfwminis.com ?

Comment

Thanks. I'll check that out. My Hayes book doesn't show a good diagram.
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

2.4 or 3.3 engine? and are you talking about those vacuum hoses that lead to the EGR solenoids? if so i can see if i can get one of my buddy's at nissan to get me a diagram.

Comment

Originally posted by joes01bullitt View Post
          2.4 or 3.3 engine? and are you talking about those vacuum hoses that lead to the EGR solenoids? if so i can see if i can get one of my buddy's at nissan to get me a diagram.
          2.4 engine. Yes those exact ones. I cant remember which goes where. I need the egr and the other is vvt I think. I think I figured out the one coming from the carb goes under the air filter box.

Comment

Send a PM to Your Name Here. He was a Nissan tech

Comment

Find one on Craigslist and go see it. Take your camera.

Comment

Working...
              X