Expo or Tahoe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expo or Tahoe

Which would you consider? A ford Expedition or a chevy Tahoe? Give me some pros and cons with these two. Thanks
    Expedition
    0%
    Tahoe
    0%
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Cons: Gas Mileage

Comment

Not to worry about mpg? My company pays for that.

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
        Not to worry about mpg? My company pays for that.
        Shiiit, then Tahoe by all means.

Comment

Why is that? Need a little more info then that man. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
            Why is that? Need a little more info then that man. lol
            Why do you need more info? You have 100% of the poll voters voting Tahoe.

Peer pressure fool. Just do it.

Edit: well, not anymore.

Outside looks - Tahoe.

Interior looks - Expy.
            Last edited by sc281; 06-13-2011, 08:04 PM.

Comment

I've had both (well an Eddie Bauer Explorer and Tahoe). I picked the Tahoe because the seats are WAAAYYY more comfortable, it didn't seem as clunky-the drive was more solid and the resale seemed to be better.

Hope that helps.
              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Expo, it'll be in your drive way when you wake up.

Comment

Expeditions seem to have a lot more room, especially if you have the split seat second row. The tahoes are really nice, but seem to be a bit more cramped in my opinion.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

My Yukon was more comfortable than my Expedition is. More quiet as well, both running and road noise. I like my Expedition though, and if I was in the market, I'd buy another. Why are you getting rid of the truck? That thing is brand new...
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      My Yukon was more comfortable than my Expedition is. More quiet as well, both running and road noise. I like my Expedition though, and if I was in the market, I'd buy another. Why are you getting rid of the truck? That thing is brand new...
                      Not getting rid of the truck. I'm just putting a lot of miles on my truck and by the time its paid off I'll have close to 400k miles on it at the rate I'm going. I would like a big suv since I'm a big guy and I have two kids who both do a lot of sports and activities so I'll be in the market for an suv. Plus I need something for road trips that I don't have to worry about stuff in the back to get wet. I would put a topper on my truck but the equipment I carry wouldn't fit with a topper.

Comment

Do you want something that'll go 250k miles with the only repairs needed being the alternator and a/c compressor or do you want something where the spark plugs blow out randomly and lots of times end up with the body having to be removed to replace the heads and when the a/c compressor goes out you have to replace the entire a/c system? Also do you want 15-16 mpg or 10-11?

I'd go with the Tahoe, even if they do get stolen all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                          Do you want something that'll go 250k miles with the only repairs needed being the alternator and a/c compressor or do you want something where the spark plugs blow out randomly and lots of times end up with the body having to be removed to replace the heads and when the a/c compressor goes out you have to replace the entire a/c system? Also do you want 15-16 mpg or 10-11?

Somebody is bitter. Never saw the sparkplug problem on the Expeditions, especially on the new ones. Also, the only consistent A/C problems on them were blend-door actuators going out and creating a thud sound, but that was more '03-'07 or so. Also, that mileage you gave is a little exaggerated on both sides. You're gonna see about 14-15mpg in an Expy and pretty much the same in the Tahoe.
                          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

i prefer the looks of the tahoe.

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post

x2

Comment

Working...
                              X