anyone else with a sick baby?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
    And they said out in California they can confirmed cases of whooping cough. YAY... if anyone hasn't had a DTP vaccination lately, and you're around kids... go get a new one!
    A cousin of one the kids I see for homebound had it a about a month ago. The girl I see was panicking-she's on life support and has a trach (sp) so she is extremely medically fragile-thankfully, she had already had her vaccination.
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
      A cousin of one the kids I see for homebound had it a about a month ago. The girl I see was panicking-she's on life support and has a trach (sp) so she is extremely medically fragile-thankfully, she had already had her vaccination.

That shit will kill a kid quick. Glad she's ok! My friend out in San Diego has a baby boy sick with that shit and he's in the hospital barely able to catch his breath because of the cough. Scary shit

/re-hijack
      I was going to offer to take the dogs to my casa or come to yours since the kids will be gone, so if you need help next time, holla! /re-hijack
      Originally posted by Vertnut
      I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

One thing I have learned is my son doesn't drink enough fluids. He had a high 103 fever. We cranked up his fluids and it quickly came down.

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
          Tis the season I guess. My 3 month old has been coughing and sounds terrible trying to breathe with his nose all plugged up.
          For sure my 14 yr old, 5 yr old and wife all have nasty coughs with the gunk coming up. Still even after getting the stuff from the doc....damn weather..

Comment

fuckin kids...

Comment

It's that time of year. Just keep an eye on the temp. And if he stops producing urine.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                man Jr. has a sore throat, 100+ fever, respiratory infection, and an ear infection. poor boy is on breathing treatments, and a host of other shit. its my job to make sure my boy is smiling, and i cant do that right now.

god bless.
                RSV? If so, that shit sucks. Both of my kids were hospitalized at some point in their early lives. They both still get daily breathing treatments and both have nebulizers. Xopenex and Advair every day!!

Comment

Originally posted by ToRqUeTwIsTeR View Post
                  RSV? If so, that shit sucks. Both of my kids were hospitalized at some point in their early lives. They both still get daily breathing treatments and both have nebulizers. Xopenex and Advair every day!!
                  My daughter went to the hospital last year for that.

Well i took Hadley to the doctor yesterday and apparently it's another ear infection. The tube in her right ear came out abd is lodged sidways in her ear and it is really infected. This will make her 9th ear infection since she got tubes put in 7 months ago. It's getting quite annoying.
                  See you later...

Comment

man, i am not sure but i think the medicines he is on are causing horrible nightmares? he has been up every 2 hrs since sunday night.

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ImayBblack View Post
                      My daughter went to the hospital last year for that.

Well i took Hadley to the doctor yesterday and apparently it's another ear infection. The tube in her right ear came out abd is lodged sidways in her ear and it is really infected. This will make her 9th ear infection since she got tubes put in 7 months ago. It's getting quite annoying.
                      Have you tried a chiropractor? My 3 year old was having lots of ear infections and after the 3rd try with antibiotics, we tried one. She hasn't had any problems since! We go in for adjustments when she starts tugging or saying her ear hurts. He'll show you how to help her at home too.

< Rhonda

Comment

Originally posted by ToRqUeTwIsTeR View Post
                        Same for my middle child. He is now on Albuterol nebulizer treatments, xopenex inhaler, and flovent steriod inhaler... all 3 taken 3 times daily, and singular once a day.
                        Originally posted by Vertnut
                        I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by built2layframe View Post
                          Have you tried a chiropractor? My 3 year old was having lots of ear infections and after the 3rd try with antibiotics, we tried one. She hasn't had any problems since! We go in for adjustments when she starts tugging or saying her ear hurts. He'll show you how to help her at home too.

< Rhonda
                          Will they do adjustments on on a 15 month old? Never heard of that, how does that work?
                          See you later...

Comment

man seeing your kid sick is hard, my son had some blisters in his mouth then ended up with a high temprature,.. he would bearly eat anything and would cry when he would ,..sucks man I hope your kid gets better asap

Comment

Working...
                            X