anyone else with a sick baby?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone else with a sick baby?

man Jr. has a sore throat, 100+ fever, respiratory infection, and an ear infection. poor boy is on breathing treatments, and a host of other shit. its my job to make sure my boy is smiling, and i cant do that right now.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    man Jr. has a sore throat, 100+ fever, respiratory infection, and an ear infection. poor boy is on breathing treatments, and a host of other shit. its my job to make sure my boy is smiling, and i cant do that right now.

god bless.
    four loko?

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
      four loko?
      haha! i think he got into my stash!

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Yes my daughter is shitting diarrhea every 20 mins- stomach virus

Comment

Originally posted by STFU View Post
          make sure you keep her hydrated!

god bless.

Comment

Originally posted by STFU View Post
            my wife has had this since early Sunday and it sucks.

Comment

I went through that 3 weeks ago. Mine are still a coughing a little.
              WRX

Comment

I guess it's no beers for us tonight then, eh?
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Pink eye and fifth disease are making my two oldest sons lives miserable. We are hoping that since my wife is breastfeeding our 4 month old he will stay immune..

Comment

My daughter has some respiratory virus. she was running fever and extremely congested over the weekend. The fever is gone now though, just left with congestion and a cough. She is always sick though.
                    See you later...

Comment

Tis the season I guess. My 3 month old has been coughing and sounds terrible trying to breathe with his nose all plugged up.
                      Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                      Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Ours just got over pink eye, croup (sp?), and cold/flu stuff.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                          Just push plenty of clear fluids, keep him comfortable and those breathing treatments will open him right up in no time. You can get the ice pops at CVS and Wal-Greens that taste like grape and sooth sore throats.

No milk, ice cream, yogurt (dairy) ... that will merely thicken the mucus and make his life even more miserable.

When you lay him day, lay him slightly elevated. That will help his ears drain and keep some of the pressure off his little head/ears.
                          Originally posted by Vertnut
                          I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                            I went through that 3 weeks ago. Mine are still a coughing a little.

And they said out in California they have confirmed cases of whooping cough. YAY... if anyone hasn't had a DTP vaccination lately, and you're around kids... go get a new one!
                            Last edited by MutherjuggZ; 11-23-2010, 09:56 AM.
                            Originally posted by Vertnut
                            I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                              Just push plenty of clear fluids, keep him comfortable and those breathing treatments will open him right up in no time. You can get the ice pops at CVS and Wal-Greens that taste like grape and sooth sore throats.

No milk, ice cream, yogurt (dairy) ... that will merely thicken the mucus and make his life even more miserable.

When you lay him day, lay him slightly elevated. That will help his ears drain and keep some of the pressure off his little head/ears.
                              Damn, you sound like a doctor, juggz.

begin hijack/
                              Btw-it's been crazy-forgot to call you back. We're just going to board the dogs, but thank you for the offer! xoxo
                              /hijack
                              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Working...
                              X