Moving company recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving company recommendations?

Our house is scheduled to be finished being built in the beginning to middle of August. So its going to be pretty damn hot. Also, being a new house Id rather not have myself or anyone that has offered to help me move be responsible for fixing dings in walls, scratches on door frames or anything like that and would rather have the moving company liable for that. Shouldnt be hard to say that its their fault when no one has ever lived there before.

Does anyone have any recommendations for moving companies that are reliable and honestly wont kill me price wise?
    Moving basically 1 bedroom, 2 offices and a living room set along with the various other boxes and what not.

Any input would be appreciated.

Brent
    www.facebook.com/hilldetailworks

I used State Wide movers on my last move. First time I hired a moving company.

They couldn't figure out how to get our heavy ass couch with a hide a bed in it up the staircase at the new apartment - not sure if they were being lazy or it just couldn't be done. They were fast. About a hour loading everything up, and about a hour unloading everything. We had 2 bedrooms and an office worth of stuff.

I would use them again.

Comment

How much did that run ya?
      www.facebook.com/hilldetailworks

Comment

Little guys movers in denton.

Sent from my iPhone killer!
        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Express Wagon Moving
          214-605-4278

Comment

Where are you moving to/from?

I own a moving company, pm me if you'd like.

Taylor

Comment

Working...
            X