Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got a quick question about chicken feet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a quick question about chicken feet?

Was at HEB and there was a package of chicken feet there in the poultry section. What the hell do you do with chicken feet? There's no meat there.

Leave them on your childrens pillows while they sleep to warn them that they better obey.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Leave them on your childrens pillows while they sleep to warn them that they better obey.
      LOL, my son would shit his pants if he woke up to chicken feet on his pillow.

Comment

For flavor in things like soup.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

they are for folks that live on other side of the tracks

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
            For flavor in things like soup.
            Wouldn't think they would give off much flavor from a bird that walks around in it's own shit all day. I saw the package and really could not think of what the heck someone would do with them.

Comment

Jerky for the dogs?

Comment

I know they are commonly eaten by Indonesian people. Everyone else knows there's only .005 ounces of meat under that nasty, shit-covered scale.

My 2 cents...
                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                86 SVO - Sold
                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

I thought this was going to be about dominoes

Comment

Voodoo rituals.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                        Voodoo rituals.
                        Exactly. You see a dark gent in an alley in 'nawlins with a chicken foot, just walk on.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                          I know they are commonly eaten by Indonesian people. Everyone else knows there's only .005 ounces of meat under that nasty, shit-covered scale.

My 2 cents...
                          Hell there is more meat on a mud bug and you cant eat enough of them to make a turd.

Comment

Chicken feet when done right are pretty good. Usually they are boiled until soft so you can suck the meat off the bones. Or...they can be lightly boiled and then pickled in a spicy vinegar type sauce. They are a huge snack food in China. They're usually come in a vacuum sealed package and these packages can be found hanging on the shelves in the snack section of the local markets.

I successfully ate enough of them once to pinch off a chicken foot turd.

Comment

You wear one around your neck to keep the zombies away....
                              Big Rooster Racing
                              85' Coupe
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X