Fat joe is not so fat anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat joe is not so fat anymore

well at least he's not as fat as before.After losing seven friends (all in their 30s) last year to heart attacks, Fat Joe shifted his focus from dropping beats to dropping weight: The rapper has lost 88 pounds in the past nine months.

Bing even more: .."What's the difference between me and [my friends]? Health doesn't discriminate just because I'm famous," the 40-year-old told the New York Daily News. "I can't leave my daughter behind. I want to be here for her; I don't want to die on her."

The Bronx native, whose real name is Joseph Antonio Cartagena, debuted his slimmed-down frame in his new music video for "Drop a Body" Tuesday. Once topping the scales at 425 pounds, the 6-foot-2 heavyweight is now around the 265-pound range.

Fat Joe, known for the 2004 hit "Lean Back," leaned out by trading his high-fat, high-carb plates for six healthy small meals a day in addition to weight-training and cardio sessions with his trainer.

So will his new weight loss call for a change in alias?more

"They're all trying to alter my name, but I can't see myself as anything else," he told the Daily News, referring to friends who started calling him "Skinny Joe" and "Joey Flaco" (Spanish for "thin"). "I think I gotta ask Diddy what my new name is."

rich people have no excuse being fat such as Oprah! hell she has enough money to have a team of people watch over her food intake and exercise regiment 24 hrs a day

Comment

if your rich or not, if your fat and your cool with it and you dont bitch about it then its cool. Its when you do bitch about it and use it as excuses.
      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
        if your rich or not, if your fat and your cool with it and you dont bitch about it then its cool. Its when you do bitch about it and use it as excuses.
        What's your excuse for not knowing the difference between your and you're?

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
          What's your excuse for not knowing the difference between your and you're?
          He's fat.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

lmao

Comment

Fat Joe is still famous?

Comment

Didn't he leave Atlantic ?

The Hardline has started a cult of pranksters who like to create a conversation with someone, record it, then end it up with the question of, “Did you know Fat Joe left Atlantic?” There…
                sigpic
                "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
                through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
                We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
                my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                  Fat Joe is still famous?
                  No.....who is fat Joe?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    No.....who is fat Joe?
                    one hit wonder rapper.

Comment

good for Joe...! i can see why one would think that he's a one-hit-wonder.. he's just not that popular down here and I think 'lean back' is about his only mainstream hit that made it this way. he kills it in the east, though.

Comment

never heard of the guy

Comment

Perrhaps he should change it to Phat Joe?

<--not fat, but the nickname stays

Comment

Originally posted by Fern View Post
                            good for Joe...! i can see why one would think that he's a one-hit-wonder.. he's just not that popular down here and I think 'lean back' is about his only mainstream hit that made it this way. he kills it in the east, though.
                            this.

also see: big pun terror squad
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Fat Joe left Atlantic?

Comment

Working...
                              X