so I'm on vacation by myself....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so I'm on vacation by myself....

and I already am bored. just a heads up that if I make dumb or asshole posts this week, alcohol is why lol.

Planned my June vacation around a girl I got with back in Jan. She couldn't take vacay till then. Then at the end of April she breaks up with me, but we have still been off and on since then. She had asked off for this week, and still took the vacation time off with her mom. I asked around to see if anyone would wanna take a week off to go to the coast with me and had no luck (pretty sad). had one friend yesterday think about it since he was quitting his job, but he didn't want to just not show up and have a bad reference.

Drove through ATX today and made several stops since the ROT Rally was going on, and am now at La Casa Del Sol in Corpus. Didnt have to pay anything for this vacation other than gas, and still came down here alone. This place is on the northern part of Padre Island. Pretty nice area. I think I have some college peeps in the condo above me, so I guess I'm gonna have to check that out right now lol. Yay for beer!
    HD Parts
    paul@maverickhd.com

So go get some strange?

Comment

Quit being a pussy and go get some pussy.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Have fun. We have a time share at la casa del sol also.

Sent from my iPhone killer!
        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

hell your surrounded by drunk chicks!! should be a fun vacation

Comment

You got fucked, I hope you don't ever talk to her again.

Comment

But, but, but....

Comment

Enjoy your date with Manuela, dude.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

That's cheesy man.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Sounds about as much fun as having a birthday party by yourself.

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

be sure to eat at snoopys. catch of day is worth the trip down there alone

Comment

I'd vacation by myself in a heartbeat.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          I'd vacation by myself in a heartbeat.

No shit. Planning quite a few trips in similar fashion in the next few years.

Comment

You're in a prime area broham, no need to party by yourself, hit up Downtown CC, do some bar hopping, hit up some of the tejano clubs, plenty of drunk chicas looking for a good time and mention your from Dallas, instant panty wetting when you mention that. I also see your from Arlington, after you tell them your from Dallas, tell them you live across from Cowboy staduim, thats an instant blowjob initself and they will be packing their shit to come back with you, lol!
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              You're in a prime area broham, no need to party by yourself, hit up Downtown CC, do some bar hopping, hit up some of the tejano clubs, plenty of drunk chicas looking for a good time and mention your from Dallas, instant panty wetting when you mention that. I also see your from Arlington, after you tell them your from Dallas, tell them you live across from Cowboy staduim, thats an instant blowjob initself and they will be packing their shit to come back with you, lol!
                              As shitty as it sounds, from my experience, this is absolutely true with chicas in south Texas.

Comment

Working...
                              X