Gonna be home (DFW) for a few days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
    now THAT river trip I would be interested in... can't beat tubin and drinking from what I hear.... I have never been

Instead of floating down the river, we shoot things that float down the river.

Comment

hope its a different river! haha jk
      1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

I wanna go!
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Matt it was one HOT SOMEBITCH last year but sure was worth it.

Originally posted by Leah View Post
          Glad you get to come home-sorry it's under those circumstances. We are free next weekend if you want to grab some beers. Also-Thursday in Addison, a bunch of us go to Back 9. Come on out and meet some folks.
          Thursday is my wifes only night off from work this week while I am home, I will see if she will go for it.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Let's go the range then maybe you can take me out for beers later or we can do beers first then the range. I wanted to show you my new piece!

Comment

Originally posted by Real Estate Nate View Post
              I wanted to show you my new piece!
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Let's go the range then maybe you can take me out for beers later or we can do beers first then the range. I wanted to show you my new piece!
                Everyone knows going to the range after having a few beers is the best idea!!!!

Comment

If any of you guys want to gtg at a public range (since I don't have access to a private range) let me know. Depending on what range I might be able to make a gtg.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Classy.

I am thinking Alpine this thusday morning followed by Winchester for some indoor stuff. There is also that new indoor range off I35 and heritage trace area that I would like to try out. That would put us being done around lunch; perfect time for a beer.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                      Hey hold my beer and watch this.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                          River trip, wha?
                          Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                          Hey hold my beer and watch this.
                          Got Tannerite??

Comment

Classy.

I am thinking Alpine this thusday morning followed by Winchester for some indoor stuff. There is also that new indoor range off I35 and heritage trace area that I would like to try out. That would put us being done around lunch; perfect time for a beer.
                            ok cool, I will confirm with you tom afternoon to make sure it is a go and to get an exact time to meet.

Comment

Classy.

IN!!!

Will you or Matt call me if this goes down? I'm not on the board much lately and would love to sling some lead.

And sorry for your loss. My condolences to your wife too.

David

Comment

Thursday is my wifes only night off from work this week while I am home, I will see if she will go for it.
                                Make it happen!
                                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Working...
                                X