2011 pypes super system exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 pypes super system exhaust

So I've been waiting since September for my pypes super system exhaust to come in. It's the only mid muffler exhaust for a 2011 GT. I went with this one because to me it sounds more like q mustang should without all that popping and shit. They're system is supposed to actuall pick up 10hp where the other catbacks and axlebacks just improve the sound.

After 10 months of waiting, I finally got the exhaust in this week. I'm getting it installed this morning at True Street Motorsports in McKinney. I'm really excited. I dont know if I can post video on here, but if I can I'll post a video so y'all can hear it.

Have them do a pull or two before and after to see if there really is 10 rwhp there.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
      Have them do a pull or two before and after to see if there really is 10 rwhp there.
      X2
      86 SVO

Comment

X3 cause of the 10 month wait.

Comment

I hope it fits lol

Comment

Great story. Wood reed agayn.

Comment

I made the mistake of buying a pypes brand o/r h pipe for the 07 GT. Worst fitment ever. I would never buy that crap again.
              2012 5.0 M6
              sigpic

Comment

Oh ok.

Comment

So any updates with the exhuast with a stupid name.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                    So any updates with the exhuast with a stupid name.
                    I bet it didnt fit.

Comment

Special

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                        I bet it didnt fit.
                        Actually it fit just fine. Had the same issues that every brand exhaust has had on the '11 5.0. The passenger side rear hangers are welded incorrectly. Had the same issues with magnaflow, borla, flowmaster, and now pypes. Otherwise it actually fit the best of all brands. Magnaflow has the worst fitment. 2 cars thus far we have had issues with using magnaflow. This one had numerous spots that would allow adjustments to get everything lined up perfectly.

Sound wise, it's not my personal favorite. The borla sounded the best.

Enjoy!

Comment

It sounds great! None of that popping bullshit you hear all the time. Blackpony was correct; the passenger dide hangers were a little off like every other brand but True Street got it on straight. Didn't confirm on the dyno of the 10 HP but it feels faster. I'm happy with it. Now I just need some headers! Will headers void my warranty?

Comment

Working...
                          X