No announcement yet.

can't acess dfwmustangs on computer....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't acess dfwmustangs on computer....

For some reason I can't get on dfwmustangs from my computer. I did just fine last night. Today however I cannot. I can get on every site but this one. Was my ip address blocked? Shows up like I don't have internet when I try too.

Trying clearing your cache, cookies, active logones, and forum preferences in your browser. Close and re-open browser, then give it another try.

Comment

try typing www.dfwmustangs.net

same shit happened to me
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working fine for me
        99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
        going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

I couldn't get on the site from my phone all day until now

Comment

I have trouble getting on all the time , seems like when its the busy times here most often

Comment

What kind of messages are you getting? I have zero issues accessing the site.
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

It says that the site does not exist and redirects you to the old site

Comment

I've gotten the same when trying to access frommy phone.

Comment

yesterday, no go on phone through taptalk or through the internet....today yes, but really slow.

Comment

can you guys get me some screenshots?
                      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Leah couldn't get on through tapatalk yesterday. I was sitting right next to her and I could. She could get on dfwmotorsports though... weird.

Comment

I couldn't access through my phone at all-tapatalk or website. It's working now, though..

Weird.
                          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

dubya tee efff

Comment

Mach-on tapatalk, it would act like it was going, even saying it was reaching the server then it would just be a blank, white screen. No errors or anything, just a blank screen.

If I tried to go through the web to the actual address, it would give me an error and say it does not exist.
                              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Working...
                              X