Anyone work at Pepboys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone work at Pepboys?

I need some help with a set of tires on a truck I bought. They are in great shape but they are a "P" series tire. I want to swap/trade/warranty the tires for a set of "LT" series tires. These are on a 3/4 ton dodge. They don't feel right.

Thanks for any help.

These guys do......

Comment

Why on Gods green Earth would you buy tires from PepBoys???

Comment

Originally posted by Your Name Here View Post
        Why on Gods green Earth would you buy tires from PepBoys???
        Their tires are made by Cooper. AND, I didn't buy them. Change your tampon.

Comment

Originally posted by Clifton View Post
          I need some help with a set of tires on a truck I bought. They are in great shape but they are a "P" series tire. I want to swap/trade/warranty the tires for a set of "LT" series tires. These are on a 3/4 ton dodge. They don't feel right.

Thanks for any help.
          I will get back to you...I used to know a guy that worked at Pep Boys therefore he knew alot of people there...I bet he can hook you up!

Oh wait...that guy is YOU!!!!

WTF are you asking this question? Surely there are still some dick beaters up there that you still know??

Comment

Originally posted by jason07 View Post
            I will get back to you...I used to know a guy that worked at Pep Boys therefore he knew alot of people there...I bet he can hook you up!

Oh wait...that guy is YOU!!!!

WTF are you asking this question? Surely there are still some dick beaters up there that you still know??
            Over six years??? No.

Comment

Anyone that works for six years at Pep Boys has some serious masochistic issues they need to deal with.

Comment

Yeah the Autozone store I worked at for a short period of time about two years ago has a fresh set of red and gray shirts...

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Anyone that works for six years at Pep Boys has some serious masochistic issues they need to deal with.
                  Worked there six years ago. Sorry.

Comment

my last name is Pep, I own Pep Boys, how can I help you?

Comment

Working...
                    X