Austin peeps...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin peeps...

I'm heading there for the weekend....where's a good place to meet women with loose morals?

Originally posted by MattB View Post
    I'm heading there for the weekend....where's a good place to meet women with loose morals?
    5th and 6th street

And it's summer so your chances are even better, since it's the summer school crowd and locals

Comment

UT campus....
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

First Baptist Church of Austin

Comment

Any specific places on 5th or 6th? I haven't been there in about 4-5 years!

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
            5th and 6th street

And it's summer so your chances are even better, since it's the summer school crowd and locals
            Yep! Was just out there last weekend and that place was packed. You should have no problems finding a girl with no self worth and no morals to sleep with you.

Comment

Leaving RyanB's parents'
              house?
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Any specific places on 5th or 6th? I haven't been there in about 4-5 years!
                throw a rock. Seriously. There was a joint we spent some time at, that was a pretty cool place. Rockabilly type chicks, and that's not really your style. But fun place. Good pizzas and burgers, can't remember the name to save my life right now. I bet Matt knows of it.

6 is pretty cool. Two story club, plus rooftop. High quality trim. Lance Armstrong's place.

Comment

Thanks for the fast responses! I guess I'll cruise around there tonight and see what kinda trouble I can get into.....

Comment

Thanks for the fast responses! I guess I'll cruise around there tonight and see what kinda trouble I can get into.....
                    Jackalope is the other place I was talking about fyi.

Comment

Hula Hut has some great food, but probably isn't much of a pick up venue. S Congress is plenty of fun, and Texas Chili Parlor off Lavaca is decent.

Comment

Hippie Hollow

Comment

Traffic is brutal! Maybe some of these places will still be open by the time I get there......

Comment

Traffic is brutal! Maybe some of these places will still be open by the time I get there......
                            It always is, it sucks!
                            W. 5th and W. 6th, like the others said...and I'll add between Nueces and I-35 (basically 3 or 4 blocks east or west of the Capitol). It will not be too hard to find you a wimmenz or 6.
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

ROT Rally is this weekend (now). HUGE freaking party that pours into the streets. Plenty of easy girls there this weekend. I was there last year.

--Katrina
                              --Marcus

Comment

Working...
                              X