Ya got any Vacation Ideas I could consider with my 8 yr old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya got any Vacation Ideas I could consider with my 8 yr old

I have a few thoughts but would like to see if any of you got some cool ideas. Definitely want to hit up Dinosaur Valley with him. Thought about driving to the beach as well.

Would like there to be lodging and food at least close by. I am not camping in 90 degree weather. Pretty much want to stay within an 8 hour drive from here.

So what ya got? TIA

I am driving to FL this weekend. Go to Florida?
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Take him to Orlando and stay at the Nickelodeon Resort...also, visit the Magic Kingdom while youre there.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
        Take him to Orlando and stay at the Nickelodeon Resort...also, visit the Magic Kingdom while youre there.
        Don't you live in Florida, or is it Houston?
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
          I am driving to FL this weekend. Go to Florida?
          I love Florida and the one real vacation I have taken with him was to Disney World a couple of years ago.

We loved the Magic Kingdom but I hate to head down there without previously booking a package. That place is crazy expensive. I will check around for last minute deals though.

Comment

uhhhh he said within an 8 hour driving distance....

Go to shreveport. Never too soon to learn how to gamble.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              uhhhh he said within an 8 hour driving distance....

Didn't see that.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                Didn't see that.
                LoL. I didnt read that far either.

I live in Houston now.

Within 8hrs of DFW? Maybe Branson, Mo? Rent a houseboat and hang out on Table Rock Lake? (may be a tad further than 8 hrs)

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  lol.. maybe go to do something else.. he was asking to join in the weekly bingo game at the local McD's.

Comment

Take him deep sea fishing. Just go out on a party boat. call ahead though.

Comment

Within 8hrs of DFW? Maybe Branson, Mo? Rent a houseboat and hang out on Table Rock Lake? (may be a tad further than 8 hrs)
                      That sounds like fun but definitely something I would rather schedule with friends or my older kiddos. I can hear him telling me how bored he is once we got on the water.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                        Take him deep sea fishing. Just go out on a party boat. call ahead though.
                        That would be cool. Is Galveston the closest / best coastal city to go in TX that has this and a descent beach?

Comment

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
                          That sounds like fun but definitely something I would rather schedule with friends or my older kiddos. I can hear him telling me how bored he is once we got on the water.
                          Many of those houseboats have a water slide built in. My son loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
                            That would be cool. Is Galveston the closest / best coastal city to go in TX that has this and a descent beach?
                            Drive to Port Aransas.

Comment

Seaworld?
                              .....bro....

Comment

Working...
                              X