ROT Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROT Rally

Anyone make it down this year? Haven't seen any threads.

Isn't it this weekend?

Comment

What is a ROT rally?

Oh and boobs or GTFO noob!
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

It was cancelled.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
          What is a ROT rally?

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
            What is a ROT rally?

No noob here juat neve carried my posts from Canada over. Its a huge motorcycle rally with thoar of nekkid women.

Comment

Based on the number of fat, trashy people I've seen around Austin the past couple days, either ROT is going on or there is a mobile home convention in town.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                Based on the number of fat, trashy people I've seen around Austin the past couple days, either ROT is going on or there is a mobile home convention in town.
                And plenty of good looking ones, guess you've never been for the full rally and experienced it so I would expect you to say that.

Comment

Originally posted by Droppedlime View Post
                  Anyone make it down this year? Haven't seen any threads.
                  That is probably because they are in the middle of it right now. You won't see most people getting home till tomorrow. Know a few people that went. But i have not gone myself yet.

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                    That is probably because they are in the middle of it right now. You won't see most people getting home till tomorrow. Know a few people that went. But i have not gone myself yet.
                    Yeah I am down at it, just thought some people might check the forum on their phones.

Comment

I have a buddy that has been going for years. He said the ones you want to see topless don't go topless and the ones you don't want to see topless are more than happy to show their shit...lol. Ack, I'll pass.
                      2012 5.0 M6
                      sigpic

Comment

I usually go every year, but had to skip this year due to summer school. I have a campsite that I renew each year that is right on the main parade route. Regardless of the ugly bitches, it is still fun. There are plenty of good looking ones too. My neighbors three spots down show up with a huge flatbed trailer, pa system, lights, stripper pole and local talent from one of the topless bars every year.

Comment

I drove through it this year on my way to Corpus and stopped at Cowboy HD. Pretty bad ass seeing so many bikes in one area.
                          HD Parts
                          paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                            I agree!

Comment

Working...
                            X