Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone been bitten by a Brown Recluse spider?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was bite by one in 2006. It was bad. I went to the doctor after a few days. I wasn't back to normal for months. I got bit on my hip & had a divot where it ate away the tissue. They cut mine & packed it. I had to re-dress the wound several times a day & the puss still would leak through the new dressing alot of times. I even had to leave work one day around noon after it leaked (I'd already re-dressed it several times that morning.) It doesn't just effect the direct area where it bit you. You feel like you have the flu almost, like it gets into your system. Maybe it's just a result of the infection?
    Hope your's isn't that bad & heals quickly.

<~~~Laura07

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
      Some may not be aware of the bite for 2 to 8 hours...

... can result in a painful, deep wound ...
      As I said the narcotizing wound after several hours causes the pain not the bite.

Since its now been 2 to 8 hours if he was bitten by a recluse he should have a pustule to confirm the bite was from a recluse.

Comment

take a damn picture and post it for us sickos.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
          Yes and beat with a news paper quite often.

Been to the doctor. Surprisingly enough, there is not a lot you can do about a spider bite.
          I would seek a second opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
            And you didn't ask how long this process takes to the Doctor but DFWMustangs instead? Would you ask your local bag boy how to perform hip replacement surgery?
            lol, That is what I like about you. You nit pic every little subject to death. Of course I did, just comparing notes man. Different people react to the bites differently.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
              take a damn picture and post it for us sickos.
              Ok, here is the 2nd day.

Comment

Barry, get to another doctor. Fast.
                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

And present.......

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                    Barry, get to another doctor. Fast.
                    I have called doctors till I am blew in the face. The fact is , everyone reacts differently to bites pending allergies and what not. There is not a miracle cure for these spider bites. Believe me, I would love to stop this process in its tracks. But it is up to each individuals bodies and how they react to it. Sometimes you just have to ride it out.

Comment

So what you guys use to kill spiders like this?

This thread has totally creeped me out. I always notice when I mow my lawn these pretty big spiders that look similar to the google pics of one go running up the brick.

OF course I kill them, but I would like to use something in the yard or at least around the perimeter of the house to get rid of them.

Good luck OP I fear getting bit by one of them bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
                        This thread has totally creeped me out. I always notice when I mow my lawn these pretty big spiders that look similar to the google pics of one go running up the brick.

OF course I kill them, but I would like to use something in the yard or at least around the perimeter of the house to get rid of them.

Good luck OP I fear getting bit by one of them bastards.

Just bombing the shit out of my house this weekend. Keep in mind I have no clue when it happened or where it happened. But I am fuming the house first. I am pretty old and raised in the country and this is my first run in with this

Some spray on bug killer that attaches to the water hose like weed b gone would work good for the yard. Will be doing that tomorrow as well.

I posted this in case someone else sees a reaction like this and hopefully they will get to the doctor before it gets too bad. It is some painful shit.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                          You sure its not just a boil??
                          or an std?

Comment

It could be an MRSA infection, they look a lot like that.

Comment

My aunt was bitten by one on her thigh. It ate away and damn near half her thigh was eaten away. But she was in poor health.

--Katrina
                              --Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Clochy View Post
                                It could be an MRSA infection, they look a lot like that.
                                I've had these before...everyone probably reacts differently but mine didn't look like the second picture

Comment

Working...
                                X