Speed trap 114w in the construction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    "your honor, the officer present is not the officer that allegedly clocked me speeding. With all fairness and honesty, the officer that is here cannot say that he saw me speeding. His allegations are based on hearsay evidence. I ask you to dismiss this ticket based on those facts"
    Both officers attend court.

Next.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

Next.
      thank god we waste an hour of 2 officers time for a single ticket. They are doing double fines for construction zones, so I guess it balances out :

Comment

Next.
        Lawlz.

Comment

If you speed on any part of 114 at any time of the day, you're an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
            Hardcore speed trap at the north end of the airport. Saw 7 people pulled over and one cop clocking people under the bridge
            Nice

Comment

Next.
              Didn't in mine. And if you know how to play the system you can extend it out until the point one or both miss. Winning.

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
                If you speed on any part of 114 at any time of the day, you're an idiot.
                I haul ass to work everyday, and have been hauling ass on 114 for years.

No tickets, ever. Never even see police southeast of Las Colinas.
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

hopefully people will slow down thats a tough spot to drive and its even worse when people are hauling ass through there

Comment

airfield drive ftw.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                      Good. That is because they change the pattern of traffic every other day and dipshits think it is still alright to drive 70 mph and cut everyone off because they are not familiar with the new layout.

On a side note, I have to drive through that shit everyday and it is torture.
                      If you drove that area everyday you would know that the pattern of traffic is not changed everyday. It changes every other week at best.

Comment

Working...
                      X