Home security company suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thehead View Post
    We need to get a home security system in Irving. Anyone have any suggestions for or against any companies?
    Thanks!
    I need extra money... want me to come stay on the front porch for night watch?
    Originally posted by Vertnut
    I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

What Kim is asking, is can she come over?
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
        I need extra money... want me to come stay on the front porch for night watch?
        Only if you hoot like an owl and hide in the bushes!
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            What Kim is asking is, "Christian....Kim.... you mad? can I come over?"
            Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
              Only if you hoot like an owl and hide in the bushes!
              Their new furniture looks FANTASTIC from what I can see through the side windows LOL!!

Comment

I'm bringing this back up in case anyone has a hookup or something. I really don't want to have to get a contract, but we can't shell out over $300 to buy the system right now. Sooo, out of all of the companies out there, which one is the less evil one and the cheapest to monitor?

I've called Smith, but that's the only one. And 36 month contracts, really? Damn.
                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                  I'm bringing this back up in case anyone has a hookup or something. I really don't want to have to get a contract, but we can't shell out over $300 to buy the system right now. Sooo, out of all of the companies out there, which one is the less evil one and the cheapest to monitor?

I've called Smith, but that's the only one. And 36 month contracts, really? Damn.
                  Dont use Hawk, Im having complete hell with them right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                    Dont use Hawk, Im having complete hell with them right now.
                    Yeah-I saw that. My ex and I used them a loooong time ago and I remember them being a terrible company to deal with. Hope you get it all worked out.
                    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                      Smith Thompson
                      x7

Comment

So, is Smith a good deal and Reliable?
                        I'm also looking into a non scam monitoring Co.

Comment

I have my own alarm system and i have a contract with a company called "watchlight" to monitor it. They've been johnny on the spot every time we've set the damn thing off, and they offer monitoring pretty cheap if you buy it a year at a time.

Screw ADT - expensive and once they stick their programming in your alarm they will not give you the access code to get in there and change the programming.

Comment

I formerly used Ranger American. Now I just use the old fashion approach: Keeping the exterior well lit, motion lights, re-enforced security door latches on all doors, dog, and Castle Doctrine.

Comment

Working...
                            X