Best parking for Cowboy game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best parking for Cowboy game?

I got tickets to the game on Thursday... what is the best parking for getting in and getting out? Shuttle? Pay for a good parking pass? My Granny is going with me and would prefer to not walk more than 1/2 mile.

Don't park in any of the stadium lots. We walked a mile and still paid $40 or $50 to park...

I've heard of local businesses offering free parking with access to a shuttle, but I don't remember any names. Hopefully someone else will chime in. Or you might try the almighty Google.

Comment

Check out Sherlocks.. or any business in Lincoln Square.

Comment

The few times we've gone this year we parked at the Midsouth Used Car dealership on Division. Usually $30 for carload but looks like they upped to $50 for the Turkey Day game...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Arling...g/237273361062
        --Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
          Check out Sherlocks.. or any business in Lincoln Square.
          Read online most places in the Square have a deal if you spend $40 in a store/restaurant in the square they'll shuttle you to the game for free. Never used that method before though.
          --Marcus

Comment

Not sure if they are open on Thanksgiving..... but for cowboy games or whatever else I am doing at the stadium, I park at J. Gilligans and they shuttle you for free. You just have to buy a beer or at least an appetizer before they take you. They drop you off right across the street. 817-274-8561 is the number I believe.
            Originally posted by mutherjuggz
            That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

Originally posted by T-TOPPS5.0 View Post
              Not sure if they are open on Thanksgiving..... but for cowboy games or whatever else I am doing at the stadium, I park at J. Gilligans and they shuttle you for free. You just have to buy a beer or at least an appetizer before they take you. They drop you off right across the street. 817-274-8561 is the number I believe.
              yup this is a good option too.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Thanks for the info

Comment

find someone to drop you off, we did that and got dropped about 50yards from the stadium

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                  You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Working...
                  X