Real Estate Nate and SVT Lurch again are awsome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Estate Nate and SVT Lurch again are awsome

Nate and Trey hooked up another member!!

I used both to finance and find a home. Being a first time buyer I was stressed to say the least. Both were VERY nice about my multitude of questions and were able to “dumb it down” to a first time home buyer. Nate drove over here to the Westside to show us 30 plus homes. Then Trey snagged me a great interest rate!

I have seen many many threads over the years of someone screwing someone but never one relating to these two doing a bad deal.

IMHO you would be foolish not to contact Nate and Trey and see what they can do for you… I never plan on moving again but if I were to these guys would be my first choice.

I know these threads are unpopular at the moment but the word needs to be spread to be and stay out there…

Nate Trey thank you again you made my dreams come true..

Did you hook T-rey up with your sister?

Comment

They aren't unpopular because one person doesn't like them. It's cool to see the power, and talents of the board.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        They aren't unpopular because one person doesn't like them. It's cool to see the power, and talents of the board.
        Yep even found my potential yard guy here too... I would rather give board members buisness then anyone else...

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
          Did you hook T-rey up with your sister?
          pics of said sister

Originally posted by DOHCTR
          You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Man it was a pleasure working with you and the wifey. It honestly makes sitting in traffic on 820 or 35w no problem when I know my clients are greatful for my services! I hope you enjoy the new pad and invite me over for some food and suds!

~Nate

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              They aren't unpopular because one person doesn't like them.
              Triple negative on a Friday morning. You should be punched in the face.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                Triple negative on a Friday morning. You should be punched in the face.
                It makes sense in my head when I read it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Real Estate Nate View Post
                  Man it was a pleasure working with you and the wifey. It honestly makes sitting in traffic on 820 or 35w no problem when I know my clients are greatful for my services! I hope you enjoy the new pad and invite me over for some food and suds!

~Nate

That is a given I have a 'mini master" that has your future drunken arse all over it... Just hope Trey does not want to spoon to much

Comment

Always glad to help, and as Nate mentioned it's all worth it when it's done and you guys are happy.
                    Originally posted by Couver View Post
                    That is a given I have a 'mini master" that has your future drunken arse all over it... Just hope Trey does not want to spoon to much
                    It sounds like I need to be spooning your sister?

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                      Always glad to help, and as Nate mentioned it's all worth it when it's done and you guys are happy.

It sounds like I need to be spooning your sister?
                      She is all that but her being in Oregon kinda puts the ball back in Nates court

Comment

Originally posted by Couver View Post
                        She is all that but her being in Oregon kinda puts the ball back in Nates court
                        YeS!

Comment

Sorry Nate, I've got airline miles...Oregon is not an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                            Sorry Nate, I've got airline miles...Oregon is not an issue.
                            LMFAO!

Nate and Trey are both great guys and will go out of their way for anyone.

Comment

Working...
                            X